Worthy

She wasn't sure how much time had passed, or what was going on in the world but as she slipped further into her mind she was met with beautiful green trees and sunflowers growing tall in a field to her left .
The sun was pouring down and she felt the heat radiating off warming her bones from the inside out. She turned her attention ahead of her and noticed an elder man she had seen moths before, a face that she would recognize anywhere, Harry Clearwater .

"Harry? Is that you!" Bayla asked, unsure of how he was standing right in front of her.
"It is I Little Bay leaf. I have to say I am happy to see you, but surprised to see you so soon" Harry said with a small frown .
"What do you mean? I should be asking how you got back here. We thought you..." Bayla Began bit didn't want to say the words .

She felt Harry Grab her hands and he smiled, a heart warming smile that reminded her so much of Seth's.
"Died. Yes sweetie I did. The spirits called me home...but they didn't call you little leaf. So why did you choose to come here?" Harry asked, looking down at her drenched clothes and bloodied arms .
"Is this heaven? Oh God Am I dead?!!" Bayla cried out, her heart beating rapidly out of her chest and the tears poured out.

"Shhh shhh shhh, it's okay dear. You are not dead yet. You are in the middle... you see this place, it is where you come when you are close to death, you can choose to leave the world behind and join the spirits in an eternal life or you can choose to go back home to your life before you, the spirits didn't bring me here. They took me right to heaven" Harry explained, smiling softly as a sunflower bloomed right next to his left hand .

"I-i I wanna go Back Harry. I have to go back. My sister, and dad..oh my god Paul. I have to go!" Bayla said, the panic setting in .
Harry nodded and started to walk off, but peared
over his shoulder at Bayla who was standing there confused.
"Come with me little leaf. We must talk before you head back" Harry said .
And so Bayla did .

She followed Harry down a small narrow dirt path were sunflowers grew to the left and right of her, the path twisting and turning until it led to an opening with a small bench in the middle, the sun leading directly down into it.
She watched as Harry sat down and patted beside him, and soon after Bayla sat, placing her hands in her lap.

"You did not come her selfishly my dear. Explain to me just what happened"
Bayla nodded and explained, she explained all about the Cullens, how nice and compassionate they were, she explained that her and Bella were in danger and both the Cullens and the pack put their lives at risk to save them, however she wanted to save them all. She wanted the Cullens, her sister, and the pack to be protected, safe , and out of harms way.
Harry listened, smiling as she talked of Seth and Leah joining the pack, smiling and closing his eyes as she spoke of Paul and his gentle ways towards her, surprising him that the spirits pushed them together.

He had listened with great knowing and knew everything, from the time of his death to right now. He knew she was more than what she appeared to be. She was strong and courageous, she was brave and bold. Yet she was just a human, a human girl who heart was too big for the world .
As Bayla finished up she looked to Harry with tears streaming down her face and a smile that was so big it made her eyes crinkle.

"You love the pack don't you" Harry said, smiling at the humans love .
"There my family...maybe not my blood but there my people..my pack" Bayla said, smiling ear to ear .
Harry nodded and placed his hand on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and let out a breath. Bayla watched as a blue smoke came out of his mouth and took shape of a wolf, howling, running and fighting. It made its way to her and she breathed it it.

She could feel it going through her body, her heart rate becoming steady, her head no longer pounding, and as she looked down at her arm she was surprised to see it was healing, not completely as the Cullens but slowly as of Paul's scrapes and scratches.
Harry placed a kiss to her forehead and smiled .

"It is time for you to go now Little leaf. You have earned your spot on the pack with your loyalty, your bravery, your love, but mostly your sacrifice. You sacrificed yourself for the pack, ones ones you love and that is nothing short of what a shapeshifter would do.
I've gifted you Bayla swan. Something that only happens when your are worthy. Don't be afraid of it, embrace it . You are worthy my dearest, Send my love to the pack...and tell feather butt and peanut brain I said I am happy, healthy, and watching over them." Harry spoke .

But as Bayla went to ask him what he meant she watched his form disappear into blue smoke and she was left alone on the bench, confused, yet happy that she had seen an old friend again.
She sat for a few moments before seeing a white glowing ball of energy coming her way.
She held out her hand and touched it with one index finger and felt a blackness take over her, taking her far away from the middle back to the small house owned by billy black.

Though she was still unconscious she could hear voices around her, she could feel a pinch in her arm, and a bandage around her arm where it had been cut . She wanted to wake up, to speak of Harry, but she felt herself slipping off and she went to sleep, the lack unaware of what just took place to the Young girl known as Bayla Swan.