Paul Lahote

As Bayla opened her eyelids she saw her sister peering down at her with a look of desperation .
"I need to talk to him" Bella said, her voice low, almost as if she were whispering.
Bayla sat up and rubbed her eyes, stretching out a bit before responding .
"Who?" Bayla asked.

Bella looked down at her hands and sat up looking at her sister with pleading eyes .
"I'm going to talk to Jake. If he's not going to be my friend I want to know why. You can come with me if you want..or you can stay" Bella said, although she really wanted her sister to go with her in comfort.
Bayla looked at the window and noticed the sun was out, without a cloud in the sky and smiled .

She felt like it was a sign that the day was going to be good, full of hope and promise of good luck.
"I'll go. Suns out. It's going to be okay" Bayla said, smiling a wide smile and surprising Bella since she had just been crying the hours before .
Bella nodded and got up making her way to the door before turning back and looking at her sister .

"We're leaving in 30 minutes, her ready Bay" Bella said, almost as if warning her it was going to be a good day .
None the less Bayla was happy to take a shower and get dressed into some cooler clothes.
She opted for ripped skinny jeans, cuffing them at the bottom and pairing them with her favorite pair of sandals, a low cut white flower blouse and let her hair air dry into its natural waves at the bottom .

She looked at the mirror and smiled, she looked better than she had in a while, pretty, innocent, and graceful.
Meeting Bella downstairs she gave a disapproving look and Bella only smirked .
"What?" Bella asked, knowing it was about her clothing option .
"It's nice and sunny and you want to wear jeans and a T-shirt with a jacket. Bella you've got to wear something nice, it's a beautiful sunny day!" Bayla said, her melodic voice bright and cheery .

Bella only shook her head and laughed as she grabbed her truck keys from the counter and walked to the door, a clear sign to leave .
The truck ride had been nice to Bayla and she listened along to the radio and let the warm sun rays warm her skin.

She smiled as they pulled into Jakes house and took in a deep breathe.
"He's going to be our friend again, I can feel it" Bayla said looking at Bella with a cheerful smile.
"Your so positive it's annoying" Bella said with a roll of her eyes.

Bella looked to her right and saw Sam Uley, Paul Lahote, Embry, and Jared all coming out of the treeline and felt he anger spark up .
She quickly got out and slammed her door behind her as Bayla got out and stayed at the truck as her sister walked towards the group.
"Here we go again" Bayla mumbled, unaware that Sam had heard and gave a small chuckle to her honest words .

Bayla practically skipped over and wrapped her arms around her sister giving Sam a warm and bright smile, despite her sisters harsh tone towards him.
"Come on bells lets not fights, it's so nice out today" Bayla said, her grin not going away.

As Bella's loud chatter became more harsh her words were almost unheard but Paul had heard them crystal clear. He looked at Bayla as she looked at Bella and noticed her beauty. She was breathtaking, graceful, and carried a certain light around her that was captivating . He couldn't glance away as her giggles escaped her small pink plumb lips and her arms fell to her side, and he watched as she rolled her emerald green eyes at Bella's response.

He looked away as Bella got closer to Sam's face and her words were spitting like venom, her anger evident to everyone and he noticed how Bayla backed up and wrapped her arms around herself as if she were scared.
Her eyes darted up and as they met Paul's his breath hitched in his throat. Her piercing green eyes stared back at his deep chocolate brown eyes and he saw their future playing before him.

He noticed her bright pink nail polish, the blood pulsing underneath her cheeks causing a blush to arise, her long curled eyelashes that reminded him of butterfly wings and lastly he noticed how she was looking at him, a longing in her eyes and confusion as to why she felt she was being pulled to him the way she was.

It was then he knew, he had imprinted, but not just on anyone, he had imprinted on Bayla Swan, the youngest sister he had never wanted to meet but now only wanted to her to know her push away all at once .

"What did you do to him!" Bella screamed out, her small frame shaking with anger, gaining Paul's attention away from Bayla.
Paul stepped forward not liking how she was disrespecting Sam and met Bella's gaze.
"What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul said, his anger spiking up at the vampire lover who seemed to get her sister into bad situations.
"Nothing. He tells me nothing because he's afraid of you!" Bella screamed out, throwing her hand up in the air as Bayla watched fidgeting with her nails nervously .

Paul let out a bitter laugh and looked at Bella with hatred and almost embarrassment  for her which pissed Bella off.
Bella quickly reaches her arm up and smacked paul as hard as she could, leaving Bayla to gasp and pull Bella's arm back.
"Bella swan! What the hell are you doing!" Bayla said, her small voice becoming louder as Sam told Paul to take it easy.

Bella and Bayla turned there attention to paul and noticed how his whole body was shaking, convulsing with anger searing inside his blood.
"Bella her Bayla out of here!" Sam ordered, only fearing for Baylas safety and not so much Bella's.

The man that once stood in front of them had vanished and a wolf took his place, terrifying Bella and Bayla stepped back a few steps as Bella took off running, leaving her sister alone and in shock .