Choices

" Thankyou for keeping Bella alive when I didn't.. Thankyou both.. I am grateful , truly. But I am back now, and I won't be leaving unless Bella orders me away" Edward said, his voice surprisingly soothing and calming to Bayla .
"Well see about that" Jake said, avoiding Edwards eyes and only focusing on Bella .

"I'd like to remind you of the treaty, and the key point you seem to have forgotten about" Jake said, a small smug look coming to his face as Bayla perched up and looked at Edward with a confused look .
"What treaty? What key point?" Bayla asked, her voice louder than normal as Edward and Jake both turned their heads towards her .

"If any of them ever bites a human the truce is over...bite, not kill" Jake said looking at Bayla with soft eyes.
Bayla nodded and it clicked in her head as Bella spoke out.
"But if I choose, it's none of your business" Bella said her tone harsh and cold that made Baylas anger spike up at the way she was being towards Jake, the one who had been there for months.

"What!! No Bella you can't do that!" Bayla said her eyes searching for her sisters as there only remained on Jake .
"If you.. WHAT?! NO WAY! I won't let you!" Jake said, his body now shaking with anger .
"Bayla step back" Paul said as he gently nudged her to his right side far enough away from Jacob.

"Jake calm down. Baylas here" Paul said, not wanting Bayla to her scared or upset.
"Your not gonna be one of them!" Jake screamed out taking a few steps forward to Bella.
"That's not your call" Bella said placing her arms over her chest as Bayla watched the interaction with sad eyes.

"You know what this will do, you know what will happen to you, we won't have a choice" Jake said as his breaths became hard and shallow.
Paul stepped back infront of Bayla and held his arms out behind him so she wouldn't move.
"We're done here" Edward said while turning his back and walking off .
"Hey you don't speak for her!" Jake said while stepping forwards and reaching for Bella.

As Jake touched Bella's arm Edward pushed him back and Bayla watched as he sped through the air only to phase into the large beast that slightly frightened her . Bayla tightened her grip on Paul's arms and he pushed her behind him so she couldn't see anything, not wanting her to watch .

Bayla heard a loud growl and Bella frantically telling them to stop .Bayla stepped out from behind Paul and walked forward despite his protests and walked between Edward and Jake where bella was standing with both arms out .
"Bells..you can't do this. Not to Jake, or dad...not to me" Bayla said, her eyes watering as she watched her sisters face go stone cold .

"This isn't your decision Bayla, it is mine. It's my life and I want to spend it with Edward" Bella said, her tone cold and harsh, far away from comforting .
Bayla wrapped her arms around her small body as Jake nudged her elbow gently for her to continue.

"You.. you forgot that bells, he left. He left you alone, and hurt. I was there when you woke up at night gasping for breath, I was there when you jumped of the cliff. Me. And Jake! Jake was there too. He was there whenever you needed him, whenever you wanted him, and now that Edwards back your just going to throw that all away to become one of them? I don't get it" Bayla said, ignoring Paul as he walked closer staring at Edward with disgust and hatred.

Bella shook her head and her eyes brows Rose in protest.
"Look, you don't have to like it, just accept. Not come on we're going home" Bella said grabbing Baylas arm and pulling her close .
"She's not going anywhere with a bloodsucker!" Paul said now grabbing Baylas hand and pulling her back .

"You don't tell her where she will and will not go that's MY sister" Bella said while walking forwards .
"Bella I'm staying" Baylas small voice rang out, silencing everyone .
Bella, stunned that her sister would choose the wolves over her and Edward, gave her a harsh look and spoke with hatred.
"It's either me or them Bayla. You can't have both. Make your choice" Bella said crossing her arms as Bayla looked at her with anger .

"That's not fair! You can't do that!" Bayla said her voice becoming louder and shaky.
"That's the way it is Bay. Vampires and werewolves can't be friends, okay. I'm with Edward, I'm your sister, your family. Your with me, not them, now come on and let's go home" Bella said once again grabbing her sisters arm only for her to jerk it away.

Bayla loves her sister, wanted her to have a long and happy life but as she heard the words Bella spoke she knew now Bella didn't feel the same towards her. She knew if she went with Bella they would become close as they had before, she would meet the Cullens and be accepted, but she knew she wouldn't be able to see the pack, Paul, Jake anymore and that hurt her. She knew if she decided to turn around and go with Jake and Paul she was choosing them over Bella and nothing would ever be the same, it would not only be a rival against vampires and werewolves but a rival between Bella and herself and that's scared her, but the thought of never seeing the pack scared her more so she spoke up and chose.

"I'm not going with you. Look I love you Bella , your my sister and I always will but You have Edward and you love him, I'm glad he's back and I'm happy your happy but the pack is where I belong. I can't turn my back on them like your doing. They make my happy and I have to do what's best with me. So go on home...I'll be there later" Bayla said while grabbing a hold of Paul's hand for reassurance she was doing the right thing .

Paul smiled warmly behind her as he held her hand, and Jake took his place beside her as if to say she's one of us and Bayla watched as Bella's eyes grew a dark color and she turned away, leaving only Edward to look with a knowing look.
"Congratulations I'm imprinting Paul, you two are great for eachother" Edward said before walking back to the car.

Bayla sighed heavily, feeling the weight as it crashed down in her and hake took off in a run, howling with pain and heartache that Bayla could practically feel .
She turned around and looked up to paul as a tear escaped and he quickly wiped it away, knowing it was the hardest decision she had ever made, her somehow he felt a new sense of pride in knowing his imprint had chosen the pack over the Cullens, a decision that would change history as they knew it .