Party time

Red eyes. Crimson red like the blood that pours from your heart once it has been impaled.
Pale skin. Pale as icy crystals that fall from the sky and cold as so to the touch. Fast. Strong. Thirsty....vampire.

Bayla dreamt that night of Victoria chasing after her through the forest of the place she called home. Her red eyes flowed into the night staring at the cold body of Bayla. Lifeless, drained, and unmoving.
Bayla tried to scream for help, she tried to get up and run but she was frozen. And as she looked down at her body she realized she was too late, she was dead.

Sitting up in bed with a gasp of air she was hit with a chilly wind seeping through her window.  The rain pelted down on the door above her and she ran a hand across her forehead, wiping of the tiny beads of sweat that had formed from the nightmares she had.
Bayla glanced at her empty bed beside her and figured Paul had woke up early to run patrol as he always did.

Pushing the covers off her she was quick to make her way to the bathroom and take a cool shower, hoping to calm her nerves and her racing mind. Still as the water poured out from the shower head and onto her  body her thoughts weren't silenced. Victoria kept running through her mind, the Cullens, the pack, they all ran through along with thoughts and worry.
Would it ever end? She asked herself but as Bella knocked on the door telling her to hurry up so they could go to the Cullens the answer was clear. No.

************************************************
Bayla paves back in forth in the living are of the Cullen house hold as Edward explained the conversation from last night to his family they all nodded in response.
"Smart girl" Esme praised, giving Bayla warm smile.
"I can't figure it out though. Why.. why did she send someone. Why did he take our stuff but not kill us, it makes no....." Bayla began but stopped, her eyes wide as she let out a small gasp, as she realized just what Victoria was planning .

"Bay..what is it?" Bella asked, shaking her shoulder slightly as she stood in front of her with concern.
"Of course.." Edward said, reading her mind as the Cullens looked to him for an answer .
"Whoever she sent..Victoria sent them , not to kill, but to gather their scents to pass Around to others..possibly coming as a group. Victoria knows she can't come alone because she'll be killed, but if she had numbers against us it would give her a chance" Edward explained looking directly at Carlisle as he let out a sigh, hating what he heard.

"An ambush" Alice said faintly, her eyes narrowed at jasper who nodded his head once at his mate
"An army" jasper said, as worry beginning to fill his mind. He looked up at Bayla who was still pacing back and forth her eyes dazed and dim, so lost in her mind she was barerly listening as the Cullens spoke.
"An army of vampires" Bella said absentmindedly thinking of what it meant for the town.
"An army of newborns.. they differ from us. They are a lot stronger, thirstier, in there most savage ways at this moment" jasper said, sighing as he remembered just a bit of his past .

Bayla wasn't sure what it was, maybe the lack of sleep, maybe her being used to hearing the word vampires and being around them, but as she paved back in forth instead of being scared as she once would be she only began a plan , a plan to keep her and Bella safe. To keep everyone safe, trying her hardest to think of a way to put an end to everything .

The hours had passed by too quickly with the Cullens thinking of ways to take down the army of newborns and Bayla had quietly been trying to think of ways to help, as Edward listened in, telling her there was nothing she could do in the end . Carlisle had decided that the multiple "murders" that had taken place in Seattle hadn't been because of any new gangs but instead the doings of newborns, but as the clock struck 8 Alice had decided it was time to get ready for the party, so there Bayla sat as Alice ran a straightener through her hair usual curly hair.

"Your going to drive Paul wild bay" Alice said with a devious grin.
Bayla laughed but couldn't deny that she was right.
She wore a strapless thigh length sequined black dress that clung tightly to her little body, showing off what little curves she had, matched with a pair of high heels that were short enough to walk in, but long enough to give her a few inches of hight.

"Just a little bit of this" Alice said as she ran a mascara brush through her already long eyelashes.
"And done!"
As Bayla was spin around to face the mirror she was shocked, she no longer looked like the 17 year old child most thought she was, instead she looked mature, older, yet still held a grave about herself that didn't come off as trashy.
"Wow" Bayla said, unable to process how good she looked .
"I knew you'd say that" Alice said with a chuckle.

Alice smirked for a moment then ran her fingers through Baylas long brown hair feeling the silk hair between her fingers as it fell softly .
"Well, it's party time. Let's go" Alice said.
The two walked arm in arm downstairs and Bayla was surprised to already see kids dancing to music, getting punch from the punch table, and talking amongst themselves. The music vibrated through the air and the air was filled with a stench of cheap perfumes, cologne, and musk. It was definitely a party.

Her eyes scanned the room and stopped on one person. There he was, standing in blue jeans, a black button up shirt, buttoned just enough to not show off his rock hard abs but his toned muscular pecks instead, sleeves that rolled up to his elbows, and a devilish grin as he talked to Jacob and Quil, laughing at something they said.
He turned his head to the left and saw her standing arm in arm with Alice, a smile on her lips as her emerald green eyes met him.
He looked at her up and down at felt a small growl ripple through his chest, she looked different but in a good way. She was beautiful, sexy, and lastly she was his.