Cullens Return??

"Bella her back inside" Jake said, tugging her arm and reaching over to close the door she had opened.
"What? Whats wrong?" Bella asked looking at the house standing before her in its normal stature.
"Leech..I can smell it. We're getting you two out of here" Jake said as he slammed his foot on the gas and started to back out of the driveway .

Bayla mumbled in her sleep and snuggled closer to Paul, who protectively wrapped his arms around her tighter and kissed the top of her head that was soaked with water .
"Stop! It's not victoira!" Bella screamed, her voice so loud echoing through the small truck that it woke Bayla up as she jumped up and put her hands around pauls neck looking at him with wide and scared eyes.
"Bella you don't know that for sure! We're leaving. Jake go!" Paul said glaring at Jake.

Jake floored it and began driving out as Bella looked at him with tears in her eyes, Bayla watching with curious eyes as paul sat her in the seat next to him and he placed his hand on hers while looking out of the window as if he were searching for something .
"It's Carlisle's car! There back! Jake stop!" Bella cried out, painful to Baylas ears .

Bella cracked open the door as if to jump out and Jake slammed on the brakes giving Bella the opportunity to open he door up and jump as she ran up to the house .
"Damnit Bella! Paul take Bayla to Emily's I'll be over in a minute" Jake said while sliding out of the door and running after Bella.

Paul took no time climbing in the front and flooring the gas, the trees passing my them quickly almost scaring Bayla as she climbed into the passenger seat oblivious to what was going on . Her small frame shook with nervousness and coldness and she reached for Paul's hand, glad when he held it just tight enough to let her know he was there .

"Paul whats going on?" Baylas small voice came out in just a whisper, floating to Paul's ears and causing what anger he had to slowly vanish as he slowed down his driving to a normal speed .
"Jake and I caught whiff of a blood sucker. Bella thinks it's the Cullens but we're not sure" Paul said eyeing his imprint who was staring at him with wide eyes .
"Bloodsucker? That means vampire right?" Bayla asked, watching as paul nodded his head quickly to answer her question .

"Wait! No stop! If there's a vampire there and Bella is there they could kill her! Paul we hav to go back!" Bayla said, her fear spiking up at the thought of her sister dying at the hands of something that could be stopped .
"What?! You want me to take you back there and put you in danger? If it's a vampire Bayla it could kill you! Think about your own safety. She has Jake, he won't let anything happen to her" Paul said, reassuring her Bella would in fact be okay.

Bayla nodded her head and pushed back the tears, thankful when they pulled up to what had become her second home. She saw Emily on the porch with Sam, both laughing and all smiles but as Sam locked eyes with Paul his happiness vanished and he got up, meeting them at the truck with a harsh look on his face .

"What's going on." Sam said through the window that was down.
"Vampire at the swans, Bella thinks it's the Cullens" Paul said, his anger now becoming more evident as his teeth clenched together and his grip tightened on Baylas hand causing her to wince and pull her hand out from his strong hard grip.
At the movement Sam looked at Bayla and his eyes went wide. The clothes she had were soaking wet, her hair was dripping water, her small body was shivering and her eyes showed a dullness he hadn't seen in them before that left him both scared and worried.

"What the hell happened?!" Sam said, his anger pushing forward as he went over and took Bayla out into his own arms and walked to the house with a pissed look plastered onto his face, alarming Emily.
Paul got out following quickly and spit out the words as if they were venom .
"Bella wanted to go cliff diving. Drug Bayla with her in her stupid suicide mission."

Sam shook his head and Emily got up following them into the house .
"I'll go run a warm shower!" Emily said as she quickly ran up the stairs and prepared Bayla some warmth.
"Is bella okay?" Bayla asked as she was sat down in a kitchen chair .
Sam and Paul locked eyes and Sam nodded at him, silently telling him to go back and check on Bella, and as Paul walked towards the door Bayla locked eyes on Paul and let a small frown come across her face .

"Where are you going?" Bayla asked, really not wanting him to leave since he had been the one keeping her warm the last hour.
Paul let a small smile come to his lips at her showing signs of caring, something she normally didn't show too much towards him and he stopped to turn back and look at her before he left .
"I'm going to check on Bella. I'll be back. You just warm up for me okay?" Paul said giving her a warm smile that sent Baylas heart melting at the look he gave her.

"But your warm" Bayla said in almost a whine that made Sam let a chuckle out .
"I'll sit with you when I get back, sound good?" Paul asked, watching as Emily came back down the steps to take to the shower. Bayla nodded and Paul turned away, although he didn't want to.
If it were up to paul he would stay right by Baylas side, holding her in his arms and hearing her sweet voice that sent him into a frenzy but instead he went back to the swan residence knowing Bayla needed some reassurance that her sister was okay before she herself could be okay.