Jakes return and unwanted anger

Bayla let out a small yelp of joy and ran to Jake, flinging herself in his arms as he hugged her tightly, smiling at her childlike behavior, smiling at the person he had missed so much. As Jake placed her back down onto her feet he was surprising when she punched him softly in the bicep, and shot him a angry look, though her smile showed she wasn't really angry and he only laughed.

" I know I know, I left.... I'm sorry bay. but I'm back, and not going anywhere" Jake said with a sheepish smile, only to look over her shoulder to Bella.

Bayla saw his look and only pressed a quick kiss to his cheek as she stepped away and went back to Paul who had a faint smile on his face, happy his pack brother was now back where he belonged. Bayla watched as Jake and Bella spun around, both laughing and she thought to herself wouldn't it be something if they had ended up together instead. She always imagined they would, the bond they had was undeniable, and as she watched a part of her wished they would have ended up together because then her sister wouldn't be turning into a vampire, she could live a long happy life, alive. She could have children , watch her children grow up and have children of their own. She grow up with her friends and family, safe with the watch of the pack, but as she watched jakes face fall hard and angry she knew that would never happen, and that was jut wishful thinking, a wish that would never come true ,no matter how much she or jake wanted it to.

" Are you kidding me? You'll kill her!" Jake said, Edward quickly coming to Bella side and leading her back, bayla and Paul watching from a few feet back ad Paul keep his grip on baylas side, refusing her to get involved. Bayla heard the talking turn in to a screaming match and her smile fell to a small frown ,hating the drama that always seemed to evolve when vampires and shapeshifters got involved. She sighed and buried her head into Pauls side as he rubbed her back soothingly.

"Jake! Its time to go" Sam said from the treelike, stepping out with the rest of the pack behind him, all smug and staring at Edward with distaste.

"He will kill her sam!" Jake said with a pleading in his voice. Sam only shook his head and offered bella a small smile ,knowing it was her wedding day.

" Thats her business. lets go. Now" Sam said, using his alpha voice. Jake glared at Bella and Edward both, walking back to the treeline with a angry look on his face, and bayla knew Bella had done it once again, she had broken his heart.

" Lil Leaf....lets go honey" Sam said in a much calming, soothing voice, knowing bayla was now upset and probably upset at everything that had happened in the past 10 minutes.
Bella watched as Bayla walked slowly with Paul's arm around her, and once she passed Sam he nodded to her and Edward and they walked off .

Bella couldn't deny the jealous feeling she had in her stomach, watcher her sister be imprinted on, watching her sister be accepted in to the pack with open arms, watching as Sam and Emily treated her as if they were her own child, and the pack boys acted like her brothers. It angered her. They had never been so accepting of Bella, so nice and welcoming.

Bayla knew it was because of Edward and the trouble Bella seemed to cause, and as she walked through the small path, meeting Sam at his truck the ride to Emily's was silent. With just paul coughing once or twice, the tension in the truck through the roof. While Jake sat in the back seat cussing and mumbling under his breath, Bayla couldn't help but feel the anger boiling up. If jake hadn't of came to the wedding and started drama Bayla and Paul would still be there, laughing, smiling, dancing as the music flatted through the air.

Instead she was here, sitting in a $200 dress she had bought for the night, hair and makeup done, only to be spent an hour at the wedding until Jake cane and ruined it. She felt her body shaking, trembling even and had a hard time calming down. Her heart was pounding through her ears, her mind racing with thoughts of Jake and causing the even he did.

Paul noticed and placed his hand over hers, noticing how warm she was and pulled his hand back, thankful when the truck came to a stop in Emily's house .
"Come on Bay, lets go" Paul said, knowing she don't want to be around Jake at the moment .
Bayla climbed out of the truck, not sparing a look at Jake, and walked to Paul's truck that was placed in the driveway.

"Bay. Bay! Wait! Wait up!" Jake said running after.
"Let her calm down Jake she's mad" Paul warmed, only to get the finger by jake.
Jake reached Bayla and pulled her arm, spinning her around to face him.
He noticed her eyes shooting dangers through him and the way her hands were balled into fists.
"Wait are you mad at me?" Jake asked, a hint of disbelief in his voice.

Bayla scoffed and rolled her eyes at the ignorant boy in front of her, feeling her anger rise once again.
"Are you kidding me. Of course I'm fucking mad at you. You ruined the wedding! We were having a great time until you showed up! You don't get it do you? Bella doesn't love you, she never had and she never will. Why do you go chasing her around when she's MARRIED. Your an idiot!" Bayla screamed out, earning Sam and Paul's attention as the stepped forward to dismiss the anger she felt, not expecting in anyways what would happen next, changing everything before them.