Jakes house

Bayla gasped and backed away in fear only to back into a large grey wolf that only stepped over her and growled at Laurent as more wolves stepped out of the woods and chased after the man, leaving Bella to run towards Bayla and help her up.
"Come on, we're leaving" Bella said frantically.
Bayla, who was still in shock, was yanked up from the ground and they took off in a full sprint in the woods running past trees and fallen logs, stepping over rocks and tree roots as Bayla struggled to keep up but pushed her legs faster and faster thankful when they had made it to Bella's truck.

Bayla was pushed into her sisters truck with the door slamming beside her and Bella swiftly got in and roared the truck to live, the tires spinning on the growing below them as they sped back to their house.
"Who was that bells?" Baylas voice said drifting through the small truck as Bella nervously glanced at her sister then back to the road before her.
"No one bay, just forget it happened" Bella said, not wanting to drag her sister into the world of the supernatural.

"Did you see those wolves? It looked right at me! It was huge bells, huge!!!" Bayla said her voice loud and frightened.
Bella shook her head as the tears threatened to pour down and slammed her foot on the gas pedal going faster as their house came into view.

"Bells..what was he?" Bayla asked, knowing there was more to the man than appeared to be.
Bella ignored her sisters question and got out of the truck running inside to tell her dad what she saw as Bayla focused on her breathing, trying to calm her shot nerves.

By the time she caught her breathe she noticed her dad and Harry Clearwater loading into her dads cruiser and backing out of the driveway and Bella got in the truck grabbing Bayla by the shoulders and looking into her tearful emerald green eyes.

"Bay. We're going to see Jake, but you can't say anything about the man you saw okay? I'll explain it all later but right now you need to trust me...do you trust me!" Bella asked, her brown eyes full of wonder and curiosity as she looked at her younger sister who was far from okay.
Bayla looked into her sisters eyes, only seeing a wild side she had never seen before and gulped. Truth was, she didn't trust her sister. Not after the motorbike accident and especially not after being in the meadow with her but she didn't want to lose her sister once again so she only nodded and sat back in the seat, waiting as they pulled out of the driveway.

She wasn't sure if time was really moving as fast as it seemed or if Bella had just sped but as they pulled into the driveway of Jakes house a small smile crept its way to her face and she got our, owing the door behind her .
They made there way up to the door and Bella knocked three loud knocks, alarming billy from inside.

As he opened the door he was surprised to see Bella with a pissed odd look and clenched fist staring back at him. He looked at Bayla and offered her a warm smile knowing she was just following her sisters lead .
"Hey billy, I know Jacobs sick but I-" Bella begin before she was cut off by Billy's warm voice.
"He's out with friends Bella I'll tell him you stopped by" billy said not looking at Bella but instead and Bayla who was standing behind Bella with her small frame as the shivering as the rain begin to fall slowly down.

Bella, taken a back , looked at billy with a confused look and scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion.
"Wait- you said he had mono, you said he was sick" Bella said, her voice now becoming loud and angered, causing Bayla to take her arm and tug it slightly .
"Come on Bella lets go, he probably just got better" Bayla said, not wanting a fight to break out as billy gave her a thankful look.
"You should go on home Bella. And take little bay leaf with you, she's cold" Billy said looking at Bayla with sad eyes as he closed the door leaving Bella staring at the hard oak door with anger .

Bella turned around sharply, almost knocking Bayla back, and stormed off to her truck before turning her attention to the tree line where Jacob was walking out from .
Bayla followed her sisters gaze and gasped.
Jacob walked out of the treeline and made his way up to Bella and Bayla walked out meeting them both.
She looked up at Jacob who had grown by at least 7 inches putting him at 6 foot, and was surprised .

His long brown wavy hair was cut into a cropped style, he had packed on some muscle, and even gotten a tattoo that was sketched into his right bicep.
"You..you cut your hair Jake" Bayla said, her voice soft and sad.
Jake looked at Bella and gave her a hated, despised look, one they had never seen before.
"Go away" Jake said, his voice harsh and subtle .

Bella looked at him with a pained look and stepped forward reaching out to touch his hand that he jerked away quickly .
"What happened to you? Did Sam get to you?" Bella asked, Sam rolling off her tongue in a despised look.
"Sam's trying to help me, don't blame him . Blame those filthy bloodsuckers you love so much" Jacob said, his eyes brown darker with each second .

Bayla shot him a confused look which he quickly looked away from while looking back at Bella.
"I ...I don't know what your talking about" Bella said knowing Bayla was listening in.
"Oh please. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You can lie to Charlie, you can lie to Bayla but you can't lie to me" Jacob said while pointing at himself as he got in Bella's face .

"Lie? What are you lying to me about?" Bayla asked, her voice going unheard by Bella but being heard by the pack who was hidden in the treeline, leaving them to feel sorrow for the younger swan who had no idea of the dangers.
"I can't be friends with you anymore...both of you"Jake said, a small hint of sadness rolling off as he looked at Bayla .
"Jake.. don't say that" Bayla said stepping forward and grabbing his hand, only for him to squeeze it lightly before letting it drop as he backed away.

"It's better this way..safer.. Bella go home and dont come back.. and keep Bayla away from your activities.. it's okay for you to have some suicide mission, but don't drag Bayla with you" Jake said as he turned off and stormed away leaving the both of them standing there getting soaked by the rain .

Bayla felt her heart crush as she watched Jacob run off, the ache in her chest only growing stronger as her oldest friend walked off out of her life because of Bella and for some reason an anger boiled around in her chest as she looked at her sister .
"Your lying to me! What are you lying to me about huh?! God Bella your so stupid! He was the only friend I had and now look you drove him away! Thanks a lot!" Bayla said, her small frame shivering with anger and coldness as Bella stood shocked that her sister would ever speak such harsh words to her, unaware that the lack was listening in, silently agreeing with her.

Bayla walked away angrily, passing Bella's truck and began to walk home, not surprised when a few minutes passed and Bella sped beside her, soaking her with water while she went leaving Bayla pissed off and sad all at once.