Hiking and wolves

As Bayla layed in her bed, the rain falling softly outside of her window, she was woken up to the sound of Bella slamming her bedroom door roughly behind her.
"Wake up Bay, our these on" Bella said while pulling our Baylas hiking boots and tossing them towards the bed.
Bayla sat up in the bed, and yawned while glancing st the alarm clock that read 7:45am. She tossed her legs over the side of the bed and threw her covers to the side.

"What are you doing up so early? It's Saturday I want to sleep some more" Bayla said almost in a whine .
Bella looked at her sister and huffed while pulling her sister up from the bed, and looking down at her with serious eyes.
"Get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere..I want to show you something" Bella said her voice laced with a sadness that Bayla couldn't quite pin point.

That was over an hour ago, and as Bayla and Bella walked further into the forest Bayla could only hope they would find this meadow Bella had been talking about soon.  Bayla looked down at her hiking boots that were soaked with rain and mud, and sighed heavily .
"Why couldn't you come by yourself?" Bayla asked, taking a large step over a fallen log.

Bella opted to ignore her sister as she walked forwards with her sister trailing behind her and stopped, her sister slamming into her larger body as they both del to the ground, their pants getting muddy and wet.

"Bayla! Watch what your doing!" Bella cried out, pushing her sister off of her with an annoyed look .
Bayla looked at her sister with a small smirk and picked up a piece of mud from the ground and slung it lightly at her sisters face, as Bella looked at her with shock.

"Watch out, I think it's raining mud" Bayla said with an innocent look.
Bella laughed and hung her head back wiping away the tear that made its way up. She hasn't laughed in a while, and somehow, even in the rainy weather with mud on her face, Bayla could still make her laugh and feel happy even if it was for just a short second .

"Come one lets go, we're almost there" Bella said while getting up and pulling her sister up so they could continue walking .
Bayla stuck behind her sister while trying to wipe the mud off of her jeans and was happy when they came to a small clearing.
Bella meant down and touched the grass and let out a sad sigh, gaining Baylas attention .

"It's dead...it's all dead" Bella said with a sad look, tears threatening to spill out .
"What is?" Bayla asked, walking over to her sister and glancing down at the grass that was yellowish color from all the rain.
"The flowers Bay. All the flowers there gone..he's gone" Bella said in a whisper.
Bayla closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh as Bella stood up straighter and looked around at the meadow before them, taking in the lifelessness of it all .

Bayla heard a rustling noise coming from the woods and both her and Bella turned their attention to it, backing up slowly in the process.
Bayla felt her heart speed up and glanced at Bella with a panick struck face .
"It's the bears dad was talking about!" Bayla said in a whisper.
"Shhh" Bella said, putting her arm in front of Bayla and pushing her behind her in a protective way as Bayla held onto her arm, afraid of what might happen.

As Bayla looked at the bushes that was a good ten feet from the two she saw a young man approaching them in a oddly fast way.
His skin was dark and chiseled, his muslce and strength showing underneath the best he was wearing, his dark dreads reached just below his armpits and his eyes were the most horrific thing about him.
As Bayla looked at his red eyes she felt the fear creeping in and gripped her sisters arm tighter, getting an uneasy feeling about the "man" standing before them, now just a few feet from them .

"Laurent?" Bella breathes out, the surprise and fear overtaking her voice as he looked at them with a look Bayla could only describe as threatening .
"Bella. I must admit, I didn't expect to see you here" Laurent said, only glancing at Bayla once before turning his attention back to Bella .

"You know him?" Bayla asked from behind her sister.
"I live here, but you, I thought you were in Alaska with Carlisle friend" Bella said, ignoring her sisters question.
"Tanya, I was.. so kind of him to arrange that when I was friends with....the enemy" Laurent said with a thick y on the end that send shivers down Baylas spine.

"You tried to help us" Bella said, not knowing what Laurent meant .
"I came as a favor to Victoria, you see, she sees it's only fair to kill Edwards mate, an eye for an eye type of thing" Laurent said, his smirk becoming evident to Bayla .
"Kill! You want to kill Bella?" Bayla asked, her voice now shrill and fearful as it shook with her words.

Laurent was next to Bayla in a minute, placing his hand on her cheek and smiling with a evil grin.
"Shh shh shh child, it will be quick and painless, she won't feel a thing my dear" Laurent said although his words only left her scared and shaking in her boots.

"Bayla go" Bella said, not wanting her sister anywhere near him.
Bayla glanced at her sister with shock and shook her head no.
"I'm not leaving" Bayla said daring not to look at Laurent as her fear only consumed her.

Laurent smiled and clapped his hands once.
"Such a difference in the two, I love it" Laurent said glancing at Bayla who was still hidden behind Bella's arm although it wouldn't do much good.

In a matter of seconds Laurent has picked Bayla up and thrown her across the meadow, her back landing hard against a tree as she fell down and groaned out in pain.
Laurent took a ready stance to kill Bella just as a rustle begin in the woods, Bayla scrambling to back up only to back into a large furry wolf that was looking down at her with same eyes Jake had beared, leaving Bayla feeling safe and scared all at once.