Aros decision

As Paul and bayla made there way to the front porch getting ready to phase and head to the clearing Paul and Bayla shared a passionate kiss and as he pulled away he looked at Bayla with serious eyes.
"I want you to stay next to me Bay.. Sam said if it comes down to a fight we're leaving...if I have to force you out of the clearing myself don't think that I won't " Paul said, wording his sentencing carefully.
"I know" was all Bayla said in response. In a way she was thankful Sam and Paul looked after her well being, but at times it was annoying as they treated her like a child, yet she knew it was for her own good .

They both stayed silent for a few minutes, silently wishing the day had been pushed further back, but phasing as they leaped our onto the snowy grown, their paws crunching it beneath them. Bayla followed closely to Paul, stepping over the logs and sticks on the ground. She felt the snow beneath her paws yet it didn't feel cold to her and the snow practically melted as she stepped on it.
She enjoyed running through the woods and passed the treaty like but as the clearing came into view Paul slowed down, waiting for her to join his side and they slowly, carefully walked out making their appearance known.

Bayla could hear the whispers Apom the many vampires, some snarl remarks and was happy when Edward jumped in introducing the two.
"Everyone, these are our good friends and shapeshifters as you can tell. The silver one is Paul, and the white one is Bayla. They came at witnesses in Rennesmes defense. A few more will be joining soon."

Bayla thought a Thankyou and as Edward nodded and the whispers stopped she knew he had heard her loud and clear . Bayla and Paul stood at the end of the ironically formed line and waited for the rest of the pack, hearing that they weren't too far away through the mind link .

Have the blood sucking royalty got there yet? [Embry]
Volturi you moron, and no. Hurry up, this place is loaded with leeches [paul]
Paul! Vampires not leeches ! [bayla]
Right...vampires [paul]

Dude your so whipped [jared]
Shut the hell up Jared or I'll show you whipped [paul]
Everyone shut it! [sam]

As the conversation was cut short the pack arrived out of the woods and made their way to Paul and Bayla's side, ignoring the stares of the vampires among them. Paul stood close to Bayla, his body practically againsts hers, as Sam stood on the other side, both wanting to keep her safe if anything were to spiral out of control.

"The red coats are coming! The red coats are coming" Bayla heard a shaggy looking vampire say.
Everyone glanced across the snow covered field and saw a large group of cold ones walking hastily to the field. The red hoods they wore were bright red, reminding Bayla of blood and she instantly felt the urge to kill but as Paul pressed his body closer to hers she felt the urge slip away and only focused on him.

Bayla watched as Carlisle walked forward slowly, as if he hadn't wanted to.
"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civil matter"
Fair words Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us"

Bayla tilted her head in confusion and looked at Paul.
He means us mainly. He's afraid of us and our kind, thinking they only brought us here to kill them. [paul]
Could we? [bayla]
With ease sweet pea now pay attention. We need to be on alert [sam]

Bayla nodded her head and turned her attention back to Carlisle whom was clearly uncomfortable with the conversation as he walked back to the Cullens .

"Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate I suppose you are involved" Aro said his voice chilling.
Edward didn't respond but instead took his turn in walking toward the man and extending his hand out.
Bayla watched with confusion noticing how his face seemed to glaze over and he let out a nervous laugh.