First kiss .

Bayla sat up a little taller and looked at Paul with wide eyes. She knew all about imprinting thanks to Jake discussing it with her, leaving out the part where Paul had imprinted on her.
He described it as finding your soulmate, your second half, guided together by the spirits and destined to be together forever wether it was as just friends or something more .

Bayla had been fascinated by the idea of knowing who your soulmate was, she had asked a billion questions which Jake was glad to answer and know she knew why, he wanted he to have a compete understanding of it and not freak out once she heard she was imprinted on .
"You..imprinted on me?" Bayla asked, a little surprised someone like him would be destined with her .
"You know what imprinting is?" Pauls asked, surprised at how calm she had been about it .
Bayla nodded her head and showed a small smirk across her tiny face that drive Paul crazy
"Jay told me about it... I told him I wish I could imprint on somebody so I knew who I was suppose to be with instead I just guessing" Bayla said, now laughing at the ironic situation .

Paul chuckled lowly with her and gave her a more serious look, one that send shivers down her spine and her heart racing as the tv was drawn out to just background noise and the conversation became their main focus.
"Now you know.. it's me and you Bayla. We're meant to be" Paul said, his warm eyes showing a passion she hadn't seen before.
"That's why I feel different towards you isn't it." Bayla said, in more of a statement then a question .
Paul squeezed her hand lightly and pushed a strand of hair that had fallen back behind her ear, the touch of his skin leaving Bayla wanting more .

"How do you feel about me?" Paul asked, curious as she hadn't showed feelings towards him just yet.
Bayla let out a nervous laugh and Paul could see the blush that had rose to her cheeks within a matter of minutes, leaving him to smile at how cute she looked when she was nervous .
"With jay and the other boys I don't feel anything, I mean there all like my brothers, the teasing, the wrestling around, but they don't make me nervous or anything but with you...I can't really explain it, it's like I'm drawn to you, like we're two magnets being pulled to each other and it makes me nervous..you make me nervous..a lot" Bayla said looking down at her hands that were twitching underneath Paul's large hand .

"There's no need to be nervous Bay. I'll be whatever you want me to be, there's no need to rush anything.....we have the rest of our lives to figure this out and as long as your happy then I'm happy" Paul said, the words giving Bayla the comfort she had needed as her hands stopped twitching and her smile made its way back on her face, a comforting sight to Paul.
"I do like you..I just don't see how someone like you would want to be with someone like me" Bayla said her voice a little sad.
Paul scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion, and took his hand placing it on her cheek bringing her eyes forth to meet his .

"What are you taking about Bayla your perfect!" Paul said, not wanting her to feel anything less than what she was .
Bayla shook her head and laughed, her thoughts running wild and her tongue dancing inside her mouth as if they were swerving for the words to say.
"Your..beautiful Paul, handsome.. just.. incredibly perfectly made" Bayla said the blush now back on her cheeks as she spoke the words that surprised Paul.

He looked at her, her perfect green eyes that held galaxys behind them, drawing people in as if she were the ocean itself, she was beautiful, but not just for her looks, but for everything her she held, the way her eyes lit up when she talked about something she loved, she was beautiful because she had the ability to make people smile when she she was sad herself, beautiful for the way she thought, the way she walked so gracefully as if the world beneath her was fragile and belonged to her. She was a cup of coffee on a cold day, warming you up from the inside out. She was the snow that fell so silently you could only see it with your eyes before it fell downward, leaving you breathless and in awe of its beauty.

"You always call flowers beautiful, your sister even, now me, but how is it the most beautiful person in the world doesn't even realize it. Bayla.. you are perfect, beyond perfect.. you captivate me, your voice, those beautiful green eyes that I love so much, even the way you laugh it just pulls me in... I love you Bayla.. I've loved you since the first time I layed my eyes on you, and nothings going to change that" Paul said, her green eyes lighting up at each word that he spoke, being drawn in with just the sound of his voice, his touch on her hand leaving a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach that she didn't want to go away.

Without thinking Bayla leant forward and placed her hands around his neck, letting her hands roam in his brown tussled hair, that surprised Paul as he felt his heart skip a beat at her touch and sudden action .
Bayla pressed a small light kiss to his lips, just long enough to show him how she felt, yet short enough to not give him the wrong idea .
As there lips were connected Bayla felt her heard swirling with emotion as his warmth spread through her body leaving her breathless.

She pulled back just a bit and Paul rested his forehead on hers, letting his hands wrap around her small toros, the rain in the background only creating a small sound as their hearts beat rapidly out of their chests .
"Wow" Paul said, his voice low in just a whisper.
Bayla chuckle and smiled, knowing he was the one, happy that she had decided to come.
"I think I might love you too" Bayla said, still unsure but not wanting to let him go.
"That's good enough for me"Paul said, and it was.

As she sat in his arms, there foreheads presses together just the sound or the rain and the tv it was perfect to him, a perfect kiss, a perfect night, a perfect life. Nothing could ever ruin it..or could it?