Swift visit

"So..what do you want to do today pretty girl" Paul asked as he looked down at his imprint .
"Mm...why don't we go to la-Paul beach. It's so warm out today" Bayla said as she felt the warmth from the sun rays hitting her skin .
Paul looked at Jacob and shot him a curious look, wondering if he would be joining them and Jake only took Bella's hand to walk off with her in the opposite direction, silently answering Paul's question.
"Sounds good, lets go" Paul said with a smile as he gently unwrapped his arms around Bayla and joined their hands together instead, both walking slowly to the path that led them to their destination.

As the two walked hand in hand on the beach they felt the wave of serenity sweep over them as waves slowly and gently krept up on the sand leaving their feet wet yet warm. The two had spent the day wading in the water with Baylas pants now wet at the ends, talking and laughing as the pack joined them and all splashed around with smiles on their faces, Emily and Sam had layed on a blanket soaking up each other's embrace with smiles on their faces and laughs escaping there lips. Now as the sun was setting it seemed like everything was okay in the world, despite Victoria's return that had too swiftly came to an end with her being long gone.

"Hey.. um.. Alice is throwing a party for graduation. She wants me to come, she wants me to invite you too" Bayla said as there fingers intertwined with one another's.
As much as Paul despised the Cullens, and as much as he wanted to say no he only nodded and breathed in a deep breath, trying to keep his cool.
"I guess we can go...when is it?Paul said, despite not actually wanting to go.

"Really?! You'll come! It's tomorrow!" Bayla said excitedly. She stopped in her tracks and wrapped her arms around Paul's neck as he let out a few chuckles. He picked her up and spun her around a few times listening to Baylas giggles that escaped her mouth .
As he sat her down he placed a loving kiss on her forehead.
"I really love you Bay" Paul said with closed eyes.
Bayla blinked a couple times and felt her chest ache with joy. Just those three words could make her feet melt into a puddle and her little grin to spreader further on her face .
"I love you too paul" Bayla whispered as she looked up to his face.

It was moments like those that made everything about La-Push beautiful. It was moments like that reminded her of the good in the world and the undeniable feeling of love as she looked at Paul. The unspoken words of devotion floating in the air as the two stayed in their embrace as the sun shone down on them. A moment she was cherish the rest of her life .
But just as always good things come to an end and the day had spend by leaving just Bella and Bayla to drive home in a comfortable silence as the radio played softly.

"I had a good day" Bayla said as she once again picked up the jar of sand and started to shake it in her small hands .
Bella smiles softly and nodded in agreement.
"Yea, I wish it could always be like this" Bella said. A hint of sadness behind her light brown eyes that reminded Bayla so much of a Hershey's bar .
Bayla stopped shaking the jar and looked down at it, as the unsettling truth came in, as much as they wished every day could be as good as that day, sadly it would not.

As they pulled into the house Charlie's cruiser was gone, showing he was late at work once again. Once inside the house the two sisters went their separate ways. Bella went to her room where she sat and texted Edward on her phone and Bayla decided to lay on the sofa and flicker through the tv channels, stopping on her favorite movie The goonies.
She smiled as chuck did his famous truffle shuffle, and laughed even harder at the similarities between that group of friends and the pack .

Bayla smiled softly as her eyelids dropped close, the jar of sand falling to the floor as it rolled to the table that sat in the middle of the living room , a peaceful sleep washing over her as the dreams came to play in her mind. Wolves danced around in her head, as colors swirled around in vibrant colors of Red, Yellow, and Blue . Her eyelids fluttered every so lightly as her little finger tips twitched as she felt a sudden cold wash over her.
She felt an ice cold touch wipe across her face and sat up quickly, fear taking over her .

As she looked around she saw no one and only saw the tv playing softly as all the lights where off and it illuminated the room. She glanced at the clock in the wall and made out the time. 3.42
Bayla shook her head and got up making her way to her room, forgetting her jar of sand but promising herself she would get it in the morning and fell onto her large soft warm bed and once again drifted into a slumber.

She was unaware that the cold touch she had felt earlier hadn't been her imagination like she had brushed it off as, but would soon come to face the truth at Bella graduation Party that was taking place tomorrow night, leaving her to feel unsafe, weak, and fearful for her own protection as well as her sister and father. Anger would spark inside of the pack, as well as the Cullens and an agreement would take place, once again leaving Bayla saddened, and fearful as well as Bella, for once thinking of jakes safety.