Pick a side.

"What the hell" Bayla said softly with wide eyes.
"What did you do!" Jake said as he turned his attention to Edward .
"We didn't know it was possible..I didn't...it" Edward stumbled through his words, for once, not knowing what to say or how to say it.
"It's just a baby" Bella mumbles softly as she glanced down at her now round belly.
"It's a vampire..a newborn..like that army that came for us Bella! The whole town will be dead!" Bayla said, fear spiking up at the idea of her loved ones being sucked dry because of her foolishness.

"We don't know if it's vampire or not..we won't know until birth" Alice spoke softly .
"Which is when exactly? She looks like she could have it now" Jake said with a hardened look.
"We don't know...a month maybe. Whatevs rut is is growing at a speed like pace" Esme said.
"So it's vampire, no baby would grow that quickly" Bayla said, thought running through her head .
"It's my baby.. vampire or not it's still a baby" Bella said defensively , surprised at how Bayla was acting towards her.

Bayla shook her head and clenched her fist in her hoodie pocket, trying her best to conceal the anger that was rising fast.
"Bella...look at you. Your skinny as a stick minus your huge belly, you have bags under your eyes like you haven't slept for months, and you couldn't even get up on your own, it's going to kill you Bella !" Bayla said her voice shaken that made all of the Cullens hang their heads at the though of Bayla losing her sister.
"It's my choice" Bella mumbled.

Bayla laugher, a bitter dry hard laugh and Jake came to place his hands on her shoulders, not wanting her to lose her temper .
"Don't expect me to be here then. Not when your choosing to end your own life for one of them..we're suppose to be sisters Bella, what about dad..what about jake. All you care about is yourself and Edward, you are not my sister anymore" Bayla said. The words slapped Bella in the face as she stared with surprise, and Jake sighed heavily knowing Bella wasn't going to like that.

"I chose to be happy Bay. Why can't you understand that" Bella said, easing with her sister to understand but Bayla shook her head as she crossed her arms over her ever chest, her anger quickly taking over .
"No. No this is happy Bella. This is something else. You know I could live with you faking your death and turning, I could, but this, no this is a suicide and you don't care. You don't care how it effects anyone because you have your head so far up the cullens asses you can't see that this is going to destroy not only you but everyone around you....and I won't be here to watch. I'm done" Bayla said.

The words had been spoke and not a word was said as Bayla departed down the steps, out into the front yard where she tried to control her anger. She thought about all the selfish was of her sister, all the times she had drug her into dangerous situations, all the times she chose Edward over her and as Jake fling out the front door, phasing into the one thing she didn't want to and as she saw the Cullens on the front porch she phased out of anger and trailed quickly behind jake, the Cullens watching in shock at the beautiful white wolf that had been hidden from them.

Bayla followed behind Jake, her anger rising up and down in her body as the came to a stop at the junk yard.
What should we do? It will kill everyone we know! [bayla]
I don't know Bay, we have to tell Sam. We have to [jake]

Tell me what? [sam]
Shit [bayla  and jake]
Tell me what?!! [sam]

gather the pack, meet us at the scrap yard [jake]
As Bayla and Jake waited for the pack Bayla wondered how it was going to all play out. She could either birth a human baby, only to watch it live its life and die before her, or give birth to a vampire who wouldn't be able to control its thirst. Either way it would only lead to heartbreak, and Bayla made a decision no matter what the outcome was, she wouldn't pick Bellas side on this one. She wasn't going to choose her side just because they shared the same blood, she was going to stay with the people who had been like family to her when Bella wasn't, and that was the pack .

Watching them run up snapped her out of her thoughts as they only questioned her and Jake. Bayla and Jake both push forward there memories of Bella and the pack began to freak out, calling it a demon, an abomination, and to everyone's surprise Bayla agreed .

We have no choice. We have to kill it [sam]
But it's still inside her, we can't just kill her [jake]
We wait until it's born. If we don't end it all of this town will end in blood splattered into the street or blood drained from people for the monster [sam]

We can't kill it it's just a baby, we don't know what it is yet [jake]
Jake! Enough. We attack when it's born, you will obey ! [sam]
Bayla watched as Jake did the unthinkable, changing history and the pack forever, creating an unseeable line between the two that would stand until the end of time .
As he removed himself from the lack, and announced his true alpha right Bayla took off behind him in hopes of calming him down, and understand just what he was doing.

Jake! Jake Wait up! [bayla]
Go away Bay. Your with them now, just go [jake]
No I'm not! [bayla]
So your with me then? You'll stand against Sam and the pack? [jake]
I'm not standing with anyone because I'm tired of this. I'm mutual. [bayla]
Can't be both bay. Pick a side [jake]

And just like that he was off, leaving Bayla confused and unsure of where she stood, with her best friend and sister though she didn't agree on the situation, or with the pack who wanted to slaughter something that they were unsure of. She only knew to do one thing and that was keep the peace, the one thing she knew exactly how to do .