Harrys death.

Bayla didn't want to get out of the shower, she had stayed in for a good 25 minutes letting the warm water run over her face and down her back, but still her small body was still slightly cold as the goosebumps were still there but as she heard Jakes voice drifting up from downstairs she knew something was wrong so she quickly got out, dried herself off, and put on the clothes Emily had lent her.
Some pajama pants, a T-shirt, and warm fuzzy socks that made Baylas feet feel nice and warm as she walked downstairs meeting them with curious eyes .

She noticed Jake who was almost shaking with anger and Paul who had a worried look on his face but no sign of Bella which alarmed her .
"Where's Bella?" Bayla asked, her voice low and unheard by Jakes loud talking to Sam.
Bayla waited a few seconds before asking again, not wanting to interrupt but becoming very impatient as the time passed.
"Where's Bella?" Her voice rung out again, still low and unheard.

Bayla threw her hands in the air and asked the question one more, this time getting a response.
"Where the hell is my sister?!" Bayla screamed out, her voice now loud and annoyed at the people who were staring at her with shock of her screaming.
Sam cleared his throat and gave her a small sad look that sent Baylas heart thumping out of her chest, her mind running wild with thoughts of what happened to her.

"Harry Clearwater has passed away.. and...your sister..well she umm" Sam started, unsure of what to say as Baylas face became one bearing pain and sadness, almost to painful for him to look at.
"Bella went to save Italy to save her filthy bloodsucker she loves so much" Jake said harshly looking directly at Bayla with as much hate as he had for Bella .

Bayla shook her head no and began pacing back in forth, her breaths becoming shallow and small, snapping Jacob out of his trance. He quickly ran over and put his hands on her shoulders forcing her to look up at him with tears in her eyes .
"Hey. Stop, don't do that to yourself. She will be back, give her a few days and she will be back okay." Jake said, looking at her with worry on his face .
"N-no... Harry..dads bestfriend, he cant... how?" Bayla asked, her words shaken and broken.

Jake sighed and let her shoulders go and lead her to the kitchen table. Sitting down beside her as Paul took the seat in front of her .
"These things happen Bayla. He couldn't live forever you know this...it was a heart attack" Jake said, holding her small hand and rubbing circles on the back as if it would help any.
Bayla only nodded and forced her tears back, no lt wanting to cry in front of anyone, and let out a huge sigh, putting her head into the table and burying it in her arms, shutting herself off from the world.

Jake rubbed her back and looked at Paul with a sad look, knowing there was nothing he could do that would help her feel better right now .
"Wanna sleepover at my place?" Jake asked, nudging Bayla with his elbow just a little.
Bayla peeked our from over her arms and met his chocolate brown eyes that were now holding a sense of happiness and she nodded her head in a Yes manner, not wanting to be alone.

"I have to call daddy" Bayla said holding her hand out for Jakes phone.
"Jake..." Paul mumbled, nodding his head to meet him outside .
Jake handed the phone to Bayla and she quickly rung her dad, surprised when he picked up.
Jake? Charlie's voice said through the phone
It's me daddy...I um..I heard about Harry..I'm so sorry daddy. I'm gonna stay at jakes tonight if that's okay, he um, he's upset about it too" Bayla said knowing her dad wouldn't mind.

Thanks kiddo.. Yea that's alright. Your sister with you? Charlie asked.
Bayla looked at Sam and he nodded his head no, knowing there way no way to explain what was going on to Charlie.
"She's at home..I've been with Jake all day. I'm sure she's fine. I'll see you tomorrow dad, I love you" Bayla said, hating she had to lie to her dad about anything, especially when it involved Bella .
Alright kiddo, have fun, love you too little leaf"

Bayla hung up the phone and sighed. She got up and walked out to where Paul and Jake were greeting them with a small smile .
"Dad said I could stay" Bayla said, taking a seat on the porch step.
"Actually I forgot I have patrol tonight.. I'm sorry Bay" Jake said, giving her a small forced smile .

Bayla nodded her head and wrapped her arms around her torso, not liking the idea of staying home alone knowing Charlie would be out at Sues house .
"But Paul said you could stay at his house...if you want" Jake said giving her a hopeful smile .
Bayla looked at Paul who was already looking at her and looked back at Jake giving him a questionable look, not ever staying at anyone's house but jakes.

Jake let out a laugh and sat down beside her throwing his arm over her shoulder and cringing her closer to him .
"It's okay Bay, he's a good guy, just like me.  I wouldn't let you go anywhere if I didn't trust him and you know that" Jake said, his words bearing truth .
Bayla let out a nervous laugh, knowing Jake was right. He had always been that way, making sure she didn't run to fast and fall down when they were younger, making sure she got enough sleep as they entered there teenage years, and he still looked out for her. Perhaps he always would .

"Yea I know... I guess it's better than staying home all alone" Bayla said, her voice hinting at a sadness that would become the new her .