Training with the cullens.

Bayla had barerly slept that night so by the time Bella has forced her out of bed and practically clothed her in just a T-shirt and jeans herself, Bayla was all but awake.
The ride to the clearing in Edwards Jeep was all but peaceful. She kept bumping her head against the window with every bunp they hit and by the time they arrived at the clearing she was awake, moody, and annoyed .
"We're here" Edward said outloud.
"Finally" Bayla mumbled as she exited the Jeep and stepped onto the damp grass underneath her feet .
She saw Edward and Bella join hands and Bayla joined them, walking slowly as they came to the Cullens who were already training. Bayla looked around and saw nome of the pack and sighed heavily, wanting nothing more than Paul at the moment .

"They'll be here in a moment I can hear them" Edward said, glancing down at Bayla who only nodded her head.
Bayla watched as Emmett was thrown through the air, landing hard on his back as the soil below him crunched underneath his weight leaving his grey t-shirt dirty as he got back up.
"Again" He said, taking a few steps towards jasper who had a small smirk on his face .
"There here" Edward said, turning towards the tree line, as well as the rest of the Cullens .

Bayla watched as Sam came out first, his pitch black wolf form walking slowly towards the Cullens as the rest of the pack followed behind him. Bayla sported Paul to the right of him, his silver fur catching her eye and she smiled, no longer afraid of the wolf she once was . He met her gaze and let out a small whine in the back of his throat at the sight of his imprint so close to the Cullens .
"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms" Edward said as he walked closer, hoping Carlisle.
"They came. That's all that matters" Bayla heard Carlise say and she smiled, happy that Carlisle was so kind to the pack.

"Edward will you translate?" Carlise asked as he stepped forward to meet Sam just a few feet from each other .
"They want to know how they differ from us" Edward said, reading only Sam's mind .
"They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life" Carlise said.
Bayla listeners wanting to know as much about newborns as she possibly could and shuddered at the thought of something stronger that both the Cullens and the pack .

"Bayla...Paul wants you over there." Edward said, almost annoyed at the claim that Paul seemed to have on Bayla, despite the imprint bond .
Bayla nodded and walked over into the pack, her little body almost hidden as she stood beside Sam and Paul, the Cullens watching, almost fearing for her safety for just a moment until Paul nuzzles his head into her neck, a giggle escaping her mouth and the atmosphere around them lighting up just a tad .

"That's why Newborns are created. A newborn army, doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them.
The two most important things to remember are, first... Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. The second... Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose. Emmett? Don't hold back." Jasper said, turning his attention away from the pack and to Emmett .
"Not in my nature" Emmett said.

Bayla sat down as Paul followed, laying down next to her, his wolf form still larger than hers, and they watched jasper and Emmett go at each other, almost missing every move they made if they would have blinked. Bayla was amazed at their speed and strength, and almost fearful that the two would end up hurting each other. As she watched jasper sling Emmett to the ground and lung, his teeth just inches from his neck Bayla let out a gasp and the pack watched intently .

"Never lose focus..and never turn your back on your enemy" Jasper said as he got up and extended his arm out for Emmett to take as he helped him back up. The Cullens all took their turns, impressing both the pack and Bayla, and by the time it was Alice's turn Bayla was almost bored. She watched as Alice twirled around jasper, gracefully as a ballerina, and hop into a tree. Jasper looked around, earning giggles from Bayla and Alice jumped softly onto his back .

"Gotcha" Alice said, the pack almost rolling their eyes at the affection they showed .
Jasper laughed and Alice jumped off, a small smirk on her face as she won the fight and Jasper walked over to the pack as Carlisle joined him with his hands clasped together as he eyed the pack.
"A few more things I want you to remember .
Focus on speed, agility, keep your opponent off guard. Use their momentum against them... that's all the training for today but we will be training everyday at the same day, you are welcome to join" jasper said with a nod before walking off.

Carlise nodded and joined the rest of the Cullens and the pack started to make there way back to the tree line. Bayla started to walk towards Bella but was stopped when Sam stepped in front of her, nudging her with his snout to join them and let out a small whine, gaining the attention of Edward who tapped into his mind .
"He said to go with them. They want to talk to you about your where a bouts during the battle" edward said, giving Bayla a small nod and she nodded back .
She watched as Sam walked off and Paul lowered his back down, Bayla climbing on as she was ready to go back to Emily's house. She clenched her small hands into his silver fur and let out a chuckle as he began to trot off, making sure she didn't fall off as she jumped over logs and swiftly ran past the trees.