Bellas question.

And so he did. Paul showed her in every way just how much he loved her, caressing her small fragile body with small plump kisses, holding her tightly yet gentle enough she wouldn't get hurt as he made love to her .
The two layed wrapped up in each other's arms as the night fell upon them, both tired and wore out, drifting to a peaceful sleep that lasted until the sun rose just outside her window and the sun peaked through, showing promise of a warm day.

"Bay wake u-ohhhhhh my god" Bella said as she walked through her sisters door .
She found the two only covered by the blankets as they laid naked asleep from the night before them, clothes scattered on the floor.
"Bella! Jeez don't you knock!" Bayla said shooting up and pulling the covers further up to her chin as she stared with a guilty look on her face .
Bella stared at her sister, half shocked that such an innocent person like her would do something so sexual.
"Umm sorry, I just, i was , uhh nevermind" Bella mumbled before quickly walking back out of the door and shutting it behind her.

Bayla stayed sat up looking at the door with wide eyes and let out a nervous laugh, Paul joining in before smirking at the thought of Bella knowing her younger sister was having sex.
"It's not funny paul!" Bayla said slapping Paul's chest as she sat up again.
"Oh come on." Paul said laughing at the red that coated her cheeks.

He saw her back exposed and traced her spine with his fingertip, goosebumps arising on her skin at the warmth of his touch . Bayla shook her head lightly and wrapped the covers around her as she got up, leaving one cover for paul to cover his bits with .
"I'm gonna take a shower, and see what Bella wanted" Bayla said as she walked to the door .
"I'm gonna head to Emily's.. can I pick you up later?" Paul asked, hating that they were parting ways so soon.

Bayla smiled before nodding her head and walked out to the bathroom to take a much needed shower.
As the warm water dripped down over her body she embraced the warmth like a kid in a candy store, smiling at the touch.
She looked down at her stomach to see a small bruise on her hip, and the stitches that were still stitched up on the bottom part of her torso. It had been about a month since the "accident" and she couldn't wait to get her stitches taken out.

Bayla eventually got out after washing her hair and shaving what needed to be shaved and was almost startled when she saw Bella sitting on the toilet as she got out and wrapped herself with a towel.
"Jesus Bella! Why do you keep sneaking up on me." Bayla mumbled as she stared at her sister who had a questioning look on her face .
Bayla sighed and rested her hand son the counter, then looked over to her sister.
"What is it Bells? You have that look" Bayla said.

Bella chuckled lightly and her eyebrows rose as she talked, Baylas face going slightly red.
"You and Paul..your..getting serious" Bella said looking down at her hands, not wanting to over step a line with her sister.
Bayla fiddled with the towel and nodded her head in reply, embarrassed her sister had walked in on the earlier.
"Are you being safe?" Bella asked, not wanting an unexpected pregnancy to fall on her younger sister who was in no way ready for a baby.
"Oh my god Bella. I had the talk with mom like two weeks ago, I know how things work..yes. We're being safe" Bayla said as he embarrassment only spiked, her face and chest now becoming red.

Bella laughed and nodded her head before getting up and making her way to the door before stopping and looking down at Baylas leg where the stitches were .
"Hey , Carlisle can take those out for you. I'm going over there in a few minutes...wanna come with?" Bella asked, her hands fiddling with her T-shirt.
Bayla thought for a few moments, she knew Paul would agree and would just have Sue take them out, but as she looked down at her leg she figured what would the harm be in getting her stitches taking out by someone else .

"Yea I'll come! I want these things out so bad" Bayla said smiling at Bella with gratitude .
"Cool.. well, I'll meet you in the truck" Bella said, closing the door softly behind her .
To say the two where as close as they used to be would be a lie, there was still an uncomfortable silence as the two ate dinner with Charlie, and the conversations seemed forced between them but they were making their amends and slowly realizing that just became they were daring people who seemed to hate each other didn't mean they had to be against each other too.

As Bayla got dressed she picked out a floral print top that flowed loosely at the end and skinny jeans that were cuffed. She slipped on her sandals and pulled her hair up into a ballerina bun and even applied a small bit of mascara, wanting to make a good first impression to the Cullens which she was nervous to meet. As she slipped into Bella's truck she grinned widely and Bella only laughed at her younger sisters kid like ways and started the truck up, heading to the Cullens house as her sister sat looking out the window lost in thought.

She thought about texting paul and letting him know what she was doing but she had a feeling he would try to stop her so instead she turned her phone off slipped it into her purse where it sat snugly against her feet. As they pulled into the Cullens household Bayla was blow away by the Architectural design of it all. With its big windows, and sleek exterior she was excited to see the rest of the house as they made their way up to the door.