Bellas back with Cullens return

As Bayla had woke up she smelled the fresh scent of rain and instantly smiled . She pulled the blanket up over her small shoulders, draping it around her as she always had and made her way out of the bedroom to see Paul in the kitchen putting up plates and cups from the night before.
She watched his muscles flexed as he moved around, and was glad he didn't wear a shirt, knowing he had probably done it on purpose.
She walked over quietly and snaked her arms around his torso, laying her head on his back torso and soaking up the heat as he chuckled at his imprint .

"Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep good?" Paul asked as he put the last cup in the cupboard
"Mhm" Bayla mumbled, still wanting to sleep just a tad longer but not wanting to waste another second she could spend with Paul.
Paul chuckled lightly and turned around, wrapping his arms around Baylas small frame .

"Mmm your so warm" Bayla mumbled closing her eyes and smiling.
"It's a wolf thing" Paul said running his fingers through her messy hair.
"No it's a Paul thing" Bayla said looking up at Paul with a small grin.
"I guess it is, come on let's go to Emily's for some grub" paul said with a smirk.
"Your going like that?" Bayla asked, glancing at his bare chest that was so perfectly chiseled it almost made her insecure.

"Maybe, why what's wrong with it?" Paul asked, a smirk taking his face as Bayla rolled her eyes in a playful way.
"Shirt, now" Bayla said walking away to get dressed .
Paul laughed and went to get dressed, putting on grey shirt as she requested and waited as she got ready for the day, a smile plastered on his face knowing things were finally going the way he wanted them to.

*************************************************
As they all sat around Emily's small kitchen table stuffing there faces with the fresh pancakes and bacon she had promised the rain fell softly and all was at ease in the household . Emily and Sam chatted with Paul about a double date, Embry and Jared teased the two with kissy faces that Paul flared back to them with and Bayla nervously laughed.

The front door opened up suddenly with a bang and Jake stood shirtless, his body slightly shaken as he scanned the room and his eyes fell on Bayla who was staring back in a confused manner .
"Bella's back. So are the Cullens" Jake said, now looking at Sam as his anger began to boil.
The chatter died down and all was silent in the house, only the rain carrying a small pitter patter as it hit the tin roof with ease.
"She back?! Where is she?" Bayla said standing up, pushing her chair backwards as Paul caught it just before it hit the ground .

"Come with me" Jake said walking outside as the ran fell softly .
Bayla followed him out and Sam gave Paul a nod to follow them, seeing as how jakes temper was already flaring up.
As the three drive to an unknown destination it was silent and uncomfortable. Bayla wanted to ask Jake how he was, but deep down inside she already knew. She knew he was heartbroken, upset, distraught even and she knew there was nothing she could do to ease the pain so she sat back and swollowed her words, holding Paul's hand tightly as he looked out the window.

The greenery had always been pretty to Bayla, almost calming in a way but this ride left her feeling slightly sick to her stomach and nervous. She knew The Cullens being back In town would bring an unsettling feeling to the pack, and she knew Bella would no longer be hanging around the reservation as she had been the last months, leaving Bayla lonely and left out.
Jake quickly pulled over to the side of the road snapping Bayla out of her thoughts and both Bayla and Paul following his lead, taking a stance behind jakes car.
"They'll be here any minute, I can smell it" Jake said through gritted teeth .
Paul pulled Bayla to his side protectively as his eyes scanned the road and a small car came into view stopping in front of them.

Bayla eyed Edward as him and Bella got out of the car and an unsettling feeling cane over her as Paul tightened his grip on her.
Jake began to walk to the woods and all followed him, with Bayla removing herself from pauls side and holding his hand instead, Edward watching their every move with confusion .

He had known paul from his temper, his reckless ways, and his un ability to settle down but as he watched the two of them stand close to one another and Paul frequently pull her closer he was surprised that the local hot head would fall in love with someone so sweet as Bayla, only meeting her a couple of times but automatically knowing she was far different from Bella .

"Your still alive" Jake said his arm across his chest in a harsh manner .
"I called you" Bella said, standing close to Edward without moving forward.
"Couldn't stop by?" Jake asked, eyeing Edward as Bayla and Paul stood by closely to him.
"He thinks I'm keeping you away." Edward said staring at Jacob with a blank look .

"Stay the hell out of my head!" Jake said waking forward as his chest heaved up and down .
Paul pulled Bayla close to him, tucking her underneath his arm Incase Jake decided to phase and Bella watched with disgust knowing bayla would always have a place with the pack instead of the Cullens .

"Dad grounded me Jake. We're trying to get back before he wakes up" Bella said, lying as Bayla could tell by the way she would remain eye contact with him .
"Jacob, I know you have something to say but I'd like to talk first" Edward said taking a step forward causing Paul to tighten his grip on Bayla not really trusting the vampire.

Bayla perches up wanting to hear what he had to say but knew one thing, no matter what, she wouldn't be following her sisters lead any longer. Not after she had gotten hurt from jumping off the cliff, not after she left without an explanation or an Good bye, and especially not after she had hurt Jake the way she had, all for a man who wasn't a man at all and left her depressed, lonely and heartbroken, all the things Jake now was.