Emilys house.

Bayla watched in horror as Jake came out of the house and turned into the same beast as the man before he had, both clawing and scratching at one another, tumbling around in the ground and rolling off out of eyes sight.
Sam took a look at Bayla who was watching with wide eyes and came over to her placing a hand on her small shoulder .

"Bayla...Bayla look at me" Sam said in a warm voice, much different from his alpha voice.
Bayla heard his voice and looked up, a little scared and backed a way out from under his grasp, leaving him to frown.

"We're going to take you to Emily's place and explain everything okay? Your not in any danger. I promise you" Sam said, hoping in some way she would feel safer about what she just saw.
Bayla offered a small nod and watched as he walked off into the forest, leaving Embry and Jared to walk over to her.

Embry wrapped her in a hug and she let out a breath of relief, somehow feeling safer now that somebody she knew was around .
"They turned it to wolves Embry...wolves " Bayla said looking up at Embry as he let her go and offered her a warm smile .
"I know..come on let's go" Embry said taking her hand and leading her to Bella's truck where she was already waiting, looking dumb founded and confused .

As they three piled into the truck and Jared told Bella the way to go Bayla found her self at a loss for words. She was scared, nervous, and afraid. Afraid that the monsters she had just seen would end up hurting her and as Embry placed her in his lap mumbling words of encouragement she only wished she would have stayed home far away from the beasts she was now terrified of.

Embry rubber her back hoping it would calm her just a little bit as they pulled up to Emily's house he heard her heart rate pick up and she tightened her grip on him, too afraid to let go.
He carried her in, ignoring Jared's rude comment to Bella, and sat down at the table with Bayla still in his arms and sat her up where she was placed on his lap, hoping she would snap out of her trance soon .

"It's okay Bay..your safe" Embry said looking at Bayla with kind eyes and a small smile .
"Who is this?" Emily said, mainly looking at Bella with a confused look.
Bella Swan who else? Oh and that's Bayla" Jared said shoving a blueberry muffin into his mouth.
"Oh..so your the vampire girl." Emily said, Bayla looked up at looked at her sister with confused eyes and was surprised to see Bella was used to the word which confused Bayla all the more.

As she looked at Embry with confused eyes he sighed and let out a dry chuckle .
"It's a long story Bay. Well tell you later" embry said popping a piece of muffin into his mouth .
"And your..your all" Bella started to day but kept quiet as she felt everyone's eyes on her .
"Werewolves? I'm just engaged to one.. but these animals...save some for your brothers" Emily said while slapping Jared's hand as he went for another muffin, causing Bayla to let out a a few giggles which caught Emily's attention .

"Your Bella's sister?" Emily asked looking at her with confusion.
Bayla nodded, not really knowing who the stranger was and sunk back further into embry's warm chest .
Emily let out a laugh and held her hand out, sensing the girls discomfort at the new atmosphere .
"I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you properly" Emily said giving her a bright and cheerful smile .

Bayla shook her hand and looked up first noticing the three large scars that ran from her hairline to her chin, pink and faded but none the less still noticeable. Her deep dark brown eyes held a light in them that made Bayla feel at home and happy, and her smile matched Baylas when she was happy, she opted not to point out the scars and only smiled in response, gaining an even larger smile from Emily.

As Emily and Bella talked amongst themselves Embry decided to fill Bayla in on everything.
"So as you know by now we're all shapeshifters, we shift into what you call werewolves, but we're not bad or hurting anyone like you may think. We phase to keep our reservation protected." Embry said as Bayla turned her attention to him .

He watched her let out a small nod and then glanced up with confusion .
"Protect them? Against what?" Bayla asked her voice so low he could barely hear her .
He cleared his throat and looked at Bella who have him a knowing look before turning his attention back to Bayla who was waiting patiently for a response .
"Vampires Bay... the cullens, your sisters ex boyfriend was one of them.. she uhh dated him.." Embry said, watching as paul and Jake walked through the door both laughing and pushing each other  playfully .

Bayla gasped, gaining the attention of Paul and he watched as she looked at Embry with horror, confusing and worrying him about what they were talking about. He sat down at the table and watched Bayla as the conversation continued, not liking his Embry was rubbing her back trying to calm her down, but letting him knowing  she didn't even know who he was yet.

He watched as her emerald green eyes held contact with embrys and how her small hands twitched nervously and he would place his hand on hers as to offer her some comfort . He knew the imprint bond was something serious but as he watched his imprint the jealous keeps up and he found himself trying to maintain his anger, not wanting to scare her off.

As Bayla listened to the story Embry told her of the Cullens and was filled in on everything, including Victoria coming back for an unknown reason, she asked the only question that was in her mind at the time .

"What if she finds me and Bella... well die" Bayla said looking up at Embry with scared eyes .
"She won't get near you" Paul said, leaning coward on the table gaining the attention of his lack brothers and Bayla who looked at him and let out a small nod.

Sam looked at Paul with knowing eyes and nodded to the door, wanting to know what was going on. Leaving Bayla and Embry to their own conversation and Sam drilled Paul .