Imprint confession

Sam was the first to make his appearance, followed by Paul who stared at bayla with sad eyes, the Jared, Quil and Embry made there way out, each low to the ground and ready to fight. Bayla walked off the porch and held her hands up, motioning she meant no harm as Edward and Alice stared, ready to fight if they needed to .

"The baby is human, she's an innocent human baby who will cause no harm to anyone, you can all go home now. Its all over" Bayla said, only looking at sam and he growled a low threatening growl and Edward began to speak. From the corner of her eye she saw Leah and Seth now joining Edwards side and smiled a faint smile.

" They don't care. Its about Bella now, they know she's gone, they blame me for her death and want revenge" Edward said. Bayla had no time to speak as she was knocked gently to the ground by Sam and rolled into the dirt, watching as the pack began to run towards Edward and Alice. As she got up she noticed the rest of the Cullens now jumping in to help and smiled, it was now a fair fight.

As the pack and Cullens went at it, she watched as Quil chased Esme up a tree and she quickly phased into her wold form and ran straight towards him, knocking him to the ground as the both tumbled a few feet and got up, look at each other, not wanting to hurt one another despite Sams growl telling him to, and they both carefully walked away from one another.

She glanced up at Esme in the tree and she threw her a warm smile as bayla ran, ignoring the pain she felt in her left shoulder and her paw, and she kept running over to help Alice who was up against no other than Paul. She jumped on his back knocking him to the ground and let out a low threatening growl and he let out a whine as Alice escaped. The two stared at each other, circling back and forth not knowing what the other was going to do and as Paul looked into her eyes he quickly ran to her side, now turning on his own pack brothers and let out a growl towards them as they look back in shock and turned there heads to Jake as the commotion was stopped when he ran out, his voice loud and threatening.

" Stop! Stop you can't hurt her!" He yelled out, only to be growled at by sam as he tried to make his way to the house. Jake phased and let out a loud, heart wrenching growl that made sam and the other put there heads down as the listened in.

" You can't hurt her because she's my imprint. I saw our future, I saw everything. We will be at peace now... You can't hurt her without hurting me, and we both now how that ends" Jake said through the mind link as Edward told the Cullens what was going on, and why the fight was ending.

Sam, angry, and upset, marked his paw into the ground, showing his surrender and quickly turned around, the pack following behind him. As Bayla stared at Paul he walked up to her, nuzzling his neck into hers and ran off, the act showing that despite everything they were okay, and that left bayla feeling a bit at ease as she limped over to the porch where the Cullens were standing. She felt Jake nuzzle his face into her neck and telling her thank you and she only nuzzled back in response.

" Thankyou Bayla. We never meant to bring you into this, and we are so grateful that you were willing to help our family and your sister, I can't imagine how hard it was to fight with your own pack family." Carlise said as he looked at the large white wold who was panting, and trying not to balance her weight on her paw that was held up closely to her chest.

Bayla whined and looked at Edward, happy when he translated.

"She says we are her family too, and family sticks together, she also says she wants something to eat" Edward said as he and the Cullens chuckled.

" Of course, ill bring you out some clothes to change into and then we will get you fed sweet girl" Esme said as she gracefully went into the house, most of the Cullens following behind her. Bayla lied down on the porch step and felt Alice running her fingers through her fur.

"Thankyou Bayla. I can't imagine going up against jasper the way you did Paul..you really are our family you know that right?" Alice asked, smiling as bayla nuzzled her head into her side with a wolf grin that made her laugh, Alice not knowing that Paul has actually joined them at last minute and Esme came out, leaving the clothes beside her as she and Alice left her to get dressed.

***********************************************************************************************

Bayla stared down at the sleeping baby in her arms and smiled, her little eyelids flittered as her hands twitched ever so slightly causing bayla to giggle as Edward watched on with a smile.

"Renesmee" Bayla mumbled, remembering what Bella had said she wanted to name her if the baby was a girl.

"Renesmee Cullen...Beautiful" Edward said, as Jake smiled beside him and the rest of the Cullens sat watching as Carlisle carefully wrapped baylas ankle.

"Try not to put to much weigh on it, with your healing id say give it a few days and you will be all healed up.. shoulder to. Now that its back into place the swelling and bruising should go away soon enough" Carlisle said with a small smile. Bayla nodded and only brushed her fingers across Renesmee's cheek, smiling as she felt the baby tighten her grip that was holding her free hands finger.

"I think someone has baby fever" Emmett said with a smirk, only getting hit lightly with Rosalies hand as she threw him a serious look.

"Leave her alone, that's her niece." Rosalie said as Emmett rolled his eyes and laughed playfully.

"I can have kids.." Bayla said, ignoring the shocked look on everyones faces.

"What do you mean?" Rosalie asked, feeling as if she could relate to the human girl more than anyone else in the room.

Bayla sighed and looked up at Rosalie, and explained what she had never told anyone, not even Paul.

"I have a cyst on my ovaries, it makes it impossible to bear a child without a miscarriage...thats what the doctors said anyways. So no babies for me, just this sweet little girl I guess" Bayla said as she looked back down and Renesmee. The Cullens looked on with sorrowed expressions , knowing she would make a outstanding mother, and felt for the young girl who had such an adored look on her face as she held the baby so carefully in her arms, as if she were the most fragile thing in the wold.