Paul and Bayla

As Sam and Paul walked out in the front yard, knowing Bella and Bayla couldn't these then but knowing their lack brothers could Sam blurted our the questions and the pack listened on from the inside.

"Did you imprint on her?" Sam asked, although he thought he already knew the answer .
Paul, who looked dazed, mumbled a small yes and Sam sighed heavily.
Paul shot him a ride look and felt his temper flare up.
"What?! For months you want me to imprint so I can settle down but now that I have it's wrong?" Paul asked, bitter and upset and Sam's disapproval .

Sam shook his head and placed a hand on Paul's shoulder calming him down just a little.
"It's just with who. I mean...Bayla swan, she's a sweetheart..a good kid. But, she's sensitive Paul, emotional, one wrong word could send her away permanently. You could lose her, you have to be careful around her Paul, not just with your temper but your words...your actions.. she's a fighter but not by choice, she's a warrior at heart, always forgiving, always helping, staying positive, but Paul I'm telling you, she's more than meets the eye. When she's done, she done for good and she will cut you off. Treat her good Paul. She's a sweet girl, too good for this world" Sam said, meaning every word he spoke about Bayla.

Paul nodded his head and took in a deep breath, picturing his imprints face and smiling.
"She's beautiful isn't she" Paul said, his grin lighting up the day.
Sam laughed and nodded his head beside him and threw his arm over his shoulder.
"Beautiful like a hurricane" Sam said, warning him there was more to her.

As Paul heard the giggles of his improving he turned her around to find Jacob spinning her around in his arms as Bella watched with a almost jealous look on her face.
"Put me down jay!" Bayla squealed her green eyes full of the joy that had been missing the day before.
She couldn't deny that being back with her friends brought her happiness back but there was still a part of her that was scared.

As Jake placed her back on her feet he pulled her in for a hug and placed a kiss to the top of her head, earning a glare from Paul which went unnoticed to everyone but Bella.
"What's his problem?" Bella asked Jared who was standing and watching with a small smile .
"Paul's just jealous." Jared said, as if it was the most obvious thing .
Bella looked at her sister then to paul and looked back at Jared with a confused look .
"Of Jake? Why? does he like Bayla or something?" Bella asked, only getting a laugh in response .

"Something like that Bella" Jared said while joining Jake and tacking him to the ground as Bayla let out a fit of giggles while watching .
"Don't hurt him!" Bayla said, almost concerned as the two wrestled around .
"Bay! Help me!" Jake said in a teasing way.

Bayla quickly jumped on Jared's back as he got up and he only tightened his grip around her legs and took off running .
"Last one to the beach loses" Jared called out as he ran past the tree line with Bayla laughing at the teasing ways of the pack.

Paul huffed and looked at Sam with an annoyed look and Sam offered him a small smile.
"Talk to her, her to know her, she'll open up to you too. Just take it slow" Sam said, giving him some reassurance.
Paul nodded and took off with his pack brothers, longing to see his imprint once again before she was swooped away .

Bayla looked out at the waves and smiled as the sun hit her skin warming her up from the inside out. She listened aw the waves crashed against one another and the birds chirped happily in the sky as if to thank Mother Nature for the weather.
Paul walked to her slowly and took his place beside her, already feeling the overwhelming sense of happiness.

"I never got to introduce myself..I'm Paul" Paul said glancing down. He noticed how she wrapped her arms around herself, and he pointed it to two things, either her nerves, or being scared, and he silently hoped it wasn't the second .
Bayla nodded and offered a fake smile, still remembering the way he transformed into the beast she was now afraid of.

"I'm Bayla..Bella's sister" Bayla said, still keeping her arms tightly around herself.
Paul smiled and nodded, kneeling that already but loving the sound of her voice
"I wanted to apologize...for, well, for earlier.. I phased and I know it scared you.. I'm sorry for that." Paul said, swallowing his words and hoping she would somehow forgive him.

Bayla nodded and offered him a warm smile, deciding that it wasn't his fault, and already slowly forgiving him .
"It's okay..accidents happen" Bayla said surprising Paul by her already kind ways .
Paul laughed and glanced back out at the waves as Bayla followed his gaze and smiled warmly.

"Pretty aren't they" Bayla said, mesmerized by the sight, smell, and sound that the ocean provided.
"Beautiful" Paul said, although he wasn't talking about the waves.
"It's my favorite" Bayla said her eyes longing towards the waves that entranced her to step forward in them .
"The ocean? Why?" Paul asked slowly waking forward as Bayla followed him .

Bayla shrugged her shoulders but a smile crept to her lips, and Paul nudged her gently and asked her again why the ocean was her favorite .
Bayla let out a small laugh that was music to Paul's ears and as her bare feet felt the cool of the waves rushing up over them she smiled and finally told him why she loved the ocean so much .

"The sea, it's calm and beautiful, it's infinite, but it's also angry and harsh, but still magnificent, and that intrigued me. Every time I feel the waves I'm home, and everything alright in the world" Bayla said, the words reaching Paul's ears and meaning him breathless at the beauty of the words she spoke and as he stood there barefoot in the water with Bayla he knew only one thing, nothing, not time, vampires, heartbreak, or fear, nothing would keep him from Bayla. Nothing.