rhythm [ jooheon ]

This would be the eighth time she came to the club – my club. I have a handful of establishments of this nature and between them, the one I currently sit in is the best. It’s high end and not filled to the brim with slobbering teenagers that pack fake IDs and little bags of illegal substances.

Hey, I don’t judge. I was a teenager once though I don’t remember much. I was too busy climbing my way to the top of a vicious ladder lined with barbed wire. Pretty sure I’ve made it as far as I wanted. If the number of off-shore bank accounts I have is any indication.

But back to the main character of this story – the beautiful girl who has entered my club and is trying her best to avoid searching for me in the crowd. My lips tug into a smirk. Her eyes are everywhere until they finally settle on me across the room.

When our gazes meet, I lift my drink toward her in acknowledgment and she smiles bashfully, lowering her head in submission to hide the flush across her cheeks.

Wonho notices my movement and follows my line of sight across the room. Once he spots the girl, he shakes his head and teases, “She’s back?”

“They always come back,” I retort before sipping from my glass, ice cubes clinking together.

Changkyun feels out of the loop and has Wonho bring him to speed about what we’re talking about. He also checks out my girl, eyeing her long legs, and taunts, “Your virgin’s back?”

“She’s not a virgin,” I reply, though I haven’t actually found out for myself yet. I’m taking her word for it.

“She acts like it,” Wonho comments, sipping his own drink blithely while a girl grinds in his lap. He gives her a firm slap to the ass to let her know he’s still paying attention.

“Yeah,” murmurs Changkyun. “Whoever is hitting it, ain’t hitting it right.”

“You can say that again,” I groan, burning at the thought of the boy that has sent this goddess running into my arms time and time again.

Wonho grabs his partner by the hips, guiding her to roll her ass back on his crotch, and asks, “Hey, didn’t you get a piece last time?”

My eyes roll. “Nah, I got a kiss and a handful of boob. That’s it.”

“She bolted, I remember,” Wonho adds, hand sliding to the girl’s lower back and putting pressure until she curves it just right.

With a sigh, I think back to nearly a week earlier. My conquest was finally reaching a boiling point. Every time she came to the club, she gravitated to me.

A club definitely wasn’t her scene. She was dragged inside by a friend who desperately wanted to get drunk and laid. I ended up keeping her company and spent most of the night discussing a wide range of subjects with her until she finally fell asleep on me. At that point, I guided her to a cab, handed the driver a few bills, and sent her on her way.

Normally, I don’t chat up girls. I find what buttons they obviously have that leads to getting their panties stuffed in my back pocket.

But this little lamb was different. That’s the nickname I gave her. She was as gentle and innocent as could be and I was dying to break both traits out of her.

The next time she graced my club with her presence, we wound up dancing amidst the crowd. Despite striking me as an untouched princess, she sure knew how to move her hips. I rocked into her from behind, reaching down to hold on to her thighs for dear life. The jeans she wore looked painted on and I couldn’t have been happier.