they tell you to touch yourself [ reactions ]

shownu :

His eyes were serious as you ground against him. He wanted a lapdance and he was getting it, but he wanted more. He layed you down on the bed and sat back down on the chair. 

I want you to touch yourself for me, baby.” 

wonho :

Hi eyes bore into you as you layed on the bed in front of him. All he waanted was to watch you come undone and that was exactly what he was going to do.

Touch yourself for me.” 

kihyun :

You hated it when Kihyun got into a teasing mood. He was unstoppable when that happened. So it wasn’t a surprise that after he gave you oral he wanted you to overstimulate yourself. 

TOuch yourself until you cum, don’t stop until you’ve cum.” 

minhyuk :

He was sat down watching your every move. His eyes following your hands as they travelled your body. As much as he wanted to touch you, you touching yourself was hotter to him.

That’s it baby, touch yourself.” 

hyungwon :

He was in a punishing mood. Refusing to touch you until you made yourself cum at least twice. He stood in the door frame watching you struggle with a smirk.

That’s it baby. Make yourself cum.” 

jooheon :

He hated being apart from you, just being with you in general. But it hurt alot when it came to sex. All he wanted to do was feel you around him and he couldn’t, so skype sex would have to do.

You know what to do baby. Touch yourself for me.” 

changkyun :

You loved his voice, the way he rapped and the way he talked dirty. He could get you to do whatever he wanted and you had no problems with it. So when he whispered those words in your ears, who were you to decline.

Go on and touch yourself for me.”