punishment [ jooheon ]

Jooheon was on the couch in front of you, slouched down and comfortable with his knees spread and one arm draped over the back. He raised an eyebrow at you, a smirk tugging the corner of his mouth.  Something about the way he was postured there, his t-shirt clinging to his sides and his pants just tight enough to outline his strong legs, it made you shiver.

There was more to it, though. You’d broken a cardinal house rule and he wasn’t going to let you off lightly, and the anticipation of an impending punishment made your stomach churn in a combination of fear and excitement.

His fingers beckoned you toward him, and you followed as if under a spell, pulled by his simple motions.

You stopped once you stood over him, and even though he was under you, you felt his dominate presence scorching off him, making you feel small and vulnerable.

“Closer.”

You knew exactly what he wanted, and you were playing coy up until that point. You parted your legs as you sank into his lap facing him, straddling one of his thighs. Your skirt bunched at your sides and the only thing between your hot core and his skin was his pants and your underwear, already becoming moistened by arousal.

Still, you sat up straight, hands together, eyes glistening, waiting for his next move.

“Do you know what you did wrong?” Jooheon asked, in a soft yet still commanding voice. He reached up and cupped the side of your face, his thumb caressing your jaw, lulling you into false comfort.

You nodded slowly.

“And what was it?”

You swallowed hard before answering.

“I ignored your messages today, and didn’t call you back.”

He let out a low sound, as if just the memory of it bothered him.

“Do you know why that upsets me?” He asked, shifting in place, and you almost gasped at how his thigh muscles flexed between your legs.

You shook your head. You could venture a few guesses, but your brain couldn’t formulate a proper explanation right now.

“Because I worry about you when I’m gone.” He started, leaning up to press a kiss against your jaw, then another and another until he worked his way to your ear.

“I need to know my baby girl is safe, right?” He asked, low and raspy against the shell of your ear, and you bit back a noise, nodding again.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you” He said, not getting the verbal confirmation he desired.  “Is that right?”

“Yes, daddy.”

He purred at the sound of your voice, pushing his thigh up against your center.

Just the gentle pressure against you was enough to make your hips rock forward of their own accord. However, you quickly halted your motions and looked at Jooheon’s face as he sat back. You didn’t want to break anymore rules.

He simply smirked at you, and meeting no resistance you decided to keep going, letting your full weight fall against him, grinding yourself down against his thigh and feeling yourself soak through your panties.