you punish them with toys [ reactions ]

shownu :

He wouldn’t know what was happening, the feeling of the vibrations on the head of his cock would want to make him scream. But knowing him he wouldn’t. He would have his fists balled in the sheets and eyebrows furrowed while he watched you torture him, a thin layer of sweat over his body.

Please, I’ll be good.” 

wonho :

His abdomen would be tensed as you moved the vibrator over his swollen cock. Moans would flow freely from his mouth and he’d look at you through hooded eyes. He was being punished and he knew he had to take it, but he wanted to cum so badly.

Let me cum, please.” 

kihyun :

He groaned with frustration as the cock ring buzzed around him. It was giving him enough pleasure to bring him to the edge but not enough to take him there. He’d tug at the restraints you put on him and curse at you. His level of frutration rising with the minute.

Take this off and let me cum. Please.” 

minhyuk :

His head would be thrown back and his moans would be desperate. You had his hands tied to the bedpost and a cock ring resting against his tip. He had cum twice already, but you weren’t convinced he was sorry enough. Running your hands over his upper body, he looked at you with desperate eyes.

No more. Please.” 

hyungwon :

He was tired, the feeling of your hands over his body and the vibrator on his cock was becoming to much for him. He had cum once already and was still in aftershock. His second orgasm approached rapidly as his hips bucked into nothing.

God let me cum again.” 

jooheon :

Curses left his lips as the ring vibrated around him. You could have swore he saw you as the devil in that moment. The teasing and the punishment was too much for him. He was a mess, bucking his hips and letting out high pitched whines.

This isn’t fair.” 

changkyun :

Curses left his lips in English and he looked at you with intense eyes. He knew he deserved it but God he was in Hell. Having already cum twice, his body was convulsing and wanted to scream at you to take the damn ring off of him.

Goddamnit, I can’t cum again. Please don’t make me.” 

© tumblr