you want to try cockwarming [ reactions ]

shownu :

Hyunwoo would really try, for your benefit. He’d lay you on your side, resting in between your legs. He’d hold out for a while, but he wouldn’t be able to get a wink of sleep. This would lead to frustration and he would probably wake you at 2 in the morning with a desperate need to fuck you. 

wonho :

Hoseok would be kind of debating whether he enjoys this or not. Once he was inside you he would sigh and mumble a few words. Something along the lines of “What’s the use of being inside of you if I can’t fuck you?” 

He would last a whole of ten minutes before flipping you over and fucking you. He just wouldn’t be able to handle the teasing of it all. 

kihyun :

He’d kind of look at you like “What the fuck” when you first suggested this, but once he learned why, he would try it. Kihyun seems like the member with some of the most self control. He would probably last the whole night, but he would tease you a lot in the morning. 

minhyuk :

“What’s that?” He’d ask, totally oblivious. Once he knew what it was he would be totally down to try it. But he might be a little too excited and get horny real quick. Minhyuk would have a hard time stilling his hips, fucking up into without intention. You both eventually would get hot and bothered and probably end up having sex. 

hyungwon :

Hyungwon would be one of the only ones to be able to handle this. Mainly because, when he sleeps, he sleeps like a rock. So once he was inside you and calmed down enough to fall asleep, he’d be fine. He would definitely initiate morning sex though, escpecially when he wakes up to you wrapped around him. It would kind of set the mood for the rest of the day. 

jooheon :

“Wait what?” He’d be confused at first, not knowing what to expect. But when you two tried it the first time, he’d be whiny and have hard time controlling his own movements. He would probably give up and just kind of say “Fuck this.” If you weren’t in the mood to have sex, he would excuse himself to the bathroom.

changkyun :

He would be surprisingly down for this. Changkyun likes the idea of it more than the act itself. Tbf he sees it more like torture, but he really wants to, just for you. If you fell asleep before him, he would really be struggling. he would last till about  in the morning and then he would have to get out of you or wake you up.

© tumblr