they hear you moaning and masturbating [ reactions ]

shownu :

Hyunwoo knew that you knew he would be home soon. But when he walked in, you were nowhere to be seen, but you were heard. You’re moans were faint, but he could hear them softly. At first Hyunwoo thought something was wrong, interpreting them as cries of pain. 

He was soon proved wrong, standing by your bedroom door and hearing your breathy moans. “Hyunwoo~” You moaned, not knowing he was standing by the door. Your moans made the blood rush to his cock and he let out a soft groan, before entering your room. 

You let out a surprised shriek, pulling your hand away from your clit. “No baby, keep going.” He groaned, hovering over you before pressing his lips against yours. His hand moved to join yours, slipping his fingers inside you. 

This is a nice surprise.” 

wonho :

When you told him you were going to take a shower, he didn’t think much of it. Hoseok was watching some tv, when a loud moan came from the bathroom. Smiling to himself, he pushed himself off of the couch and moved to the bathroom door. 

He pressed his ear against the door and smiled at the sounds of your moans. Carefully, Hoseok opened the door and started undressing himself. “Hoseok.” You whimpered and it echoed through the bathroom. He joined you and you squeaked in surprise. 

He pressed you against the cool tile, the contrast to the water shocking you. “You called me?” He said, teasing you for pleasuring yourself. Hoseok sunk down to his knees, lifting one of your legs over his shoulder. “Should I help you out?” 

kihyun :

Kihyun could hear you moaning his name shamelessly. You weren’t even attempting to keep yourself quiet, after all you didn’t know he was home. Running your hands over your body, you slipped two fingers inside of you and fucked yourself vigorously. 

He stood at your door, watching you get lost in finger fucking yourself. “Kihyun.” You moaned, feeling your orgasm approaching quickly. “Don’t you cum yet.” You heard his voice and opened your eyes to see him standing in the doorway. He walked over to you, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

Keep going, but don’t cum yet.”He commanded and got close to your core, watching your movements. 

minhyuk :

Carefully you slipped your hand into your panties, the feeling of being hot and bothered finally being too much for you. The tv was on in the background and you rolled your hips against your hand.

Minhyuk, fuck.” You moaned, not noticing that he was watching you from the hall. Minhyuk licked his lips, watching you moan his name. He bit back a groan as you rid yourself of your panties for better access. 

God, princess, You’re going to get me hard.” He said and entered the room. Minhyuk said and sat in front of you on the coffee table. Leaning forward, he pulled your hand away and replaced it with his. “Let me help you.” 

hyungwon :

Slipping out of the bed, you left him there to sleep. Hyungwon didn’t get enough sleep as it is, you only felt it would be rude to wake him for your personal needs. 

You sat yourself on the counter in the bathroom and teased your core, imagining it was him. “Ah, Hyungwon.” You whimpered, running your other hand over your upper body. He knew you left his side the second you exited the bed and when he heard your moans, he rose from his cacoon.

If you needed help you could have just woke me.” He mumbled and chuckled as you turned your attention to him. Hyungwon wrapped his arm around your bare waist and ground his hips against yours. “I’ll still help you though.” 

jooheon :

You had attempted to get his attention earlier, expressing your neediness towards him. But Jooheon was busy and you understood that. Walking back to your bedroom, you shut the door loudly and layed down on your bed, toy in hand. 

You teased your folds before slipping the toy inside yourself. A small gasp left your lips and you fucked yourself gently, allowing whimpers to leave your lips. “Jooheon.” You whimpered and hit your g-spot, making you shit your eyes.

Holy shit.” You heard him moan as he entered your bedroom. He sat down across from you and licked his lips. “Don’t stop on my account. Keep going.” Jooheon said and tucked his bottom lip between his teeth.

changkyun :

The water was warm around you and you relaxed against the marble of the tub. Letting out a deep sigh, the soft pulsing between your legs intensified and you slowly massaged your own thighs. Changkyun wasn’t home yet and you were needy.

Slipping two fingers inside yourself you let out a moan at the stretch. “Fuck, Changkyun.” You moaned, picking up the pace. Throwing your head back, you shut your eyes, fucking yourself. 

Changkyun opened the door, hearing you call his name and froze. “Fuck, that’s hot.” You heard his deep voice and looked over to him. “You need help, baby?” He asked, approaching the tub, slowly. 

© tumblr