you gives them a blowjob for the first time [ reactions ]

shownu :

He’d would be kind of awkward. Maybe even suggest just to take care of you, he wouldn’t want to accidently hurt you in any way, so if you finally convince him to just let you give him a blow job he’d be so gentle. Soothingly running his hands through your hair, cupping your face in his hands and such.

wonho :

He would be instructive the first time, telling you what he likes and how he likes it. Once you get the hang of it though, he’d be throwing his head back and moaning like crazy.

kihyun :

A cocky little shit, he would be moaning all sorts of wrong with your mouth on him. “I kne wyou were eager to put your mouth on my cock baby.” 

minhyuk :

Kind of submissive under your touch, not expecting you to take charge and take him like that. He’d fist your hair hair and be a shaking mess.

hyungwon :

He would be really awkward about it at first, but he would get so into it. He might even accidently get kind of rough, fisting your hair and slightly forcing you to take more and he’d be so relieved afterwards considering he was so tense.

jooheon :

He’d act all tough about it, right until  your mouth is on him. He be a mess, not knowing where to put his hands, stuttering, thighs quaking and groaning. (Fuck this would be hot fight me on this)

changkyun :

Blowjobs are 1 thing Changkyun can’t turn down. SO if you offered to blow him he would watch you with fascinated eyes as you made your way down on him. Him moans would be deep as hell and his hands would fist whatever he could find.

© tumblr