you calls them daddy for the first time [ reactions ]

shownu :

His finger dugs into your hips and pounded into you. His pace was rough and bruising and you loved it. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your nails scratched down his back and the word left your mouth. He didn’t stop, if anything he went harder seeing the new found name as motivation.

Keep calling me that and you won’t be able to walk tomorrow” 

wonho :

You felt dirty. Hoseok’s hot breath was on the back of your neck and he held your hips in place. He wished he could film the sight. You looked fucked out, pressed against the practice room mirror as he made you scream. He was close to cumming and you had cum at least 3 times and once you felt your 4th orgasm approaching the new nickname escaped you lips. He almost instantly came, his hips stuttering to a stop.

I think you found my weak spot doll.” 

kihyun :

Kihyun always prided himself on his oral skills. Whether it be his singing or going down on you. He pinned open your thigh, kneading the soft flesh as he licked you. Your fingers tangled in his hair and you shuddered against him in pleasure. His eyes locked with yours and the magic word left your mouth. 

Hm that’s new. Why don’t you say it again?” 

minhyuk :

He normally wasn’t that rough but today was different. His fingers pumped in and out of you quickly, bringing you to your second orgasm. His free hand, gently wrapped around your throat and he applied pressure. Minhyuk’s eyes locked with yours as he coaxed another orgasm out of you. That was was when the new nickname escaped your lips with jagged breath.

i like that, say it again.” 

hyungwon :

Hyungwon’s finger tangled in your hair, tugging the strands roughly and forced you to look at him. He was going anything but easy on you and you may or may not have deserved it. You took the liberty of teasing him all day and now it was time for punishment. His hips snapped against your roughly as your nails dragged across his skin. “Daddy.” You cried out and he paused.

That’s right call me Daddy.” 

jooheon :

It wasn’t unusual that Jooheon got frustrated while writing a new song. It also wasn’t unusual that you would help him relieve stress from time to time. This time it was especially intense, his hands gripped your hips as you bounced on him, his office chair creaking. His lips never left your neck and he bucked his hips, taking over control. That was when the word slipped out.

Do you mind if I record that and put it in a song?” 

changkyun :

His deep voice rang in your ears as dirty words left his mouth. You were close, you were oh so close to cumming and he was teasing. His thrusts sped up and slowed down again just to tease you as you screamed in frustration. He knew what he was doing and loved it. Your tone changed into begging and that was when the magic word slipped.

Fuck yes. Cum for Daddy.” 

© tumblr