you makes them cum during family dinner [ reactions ]

shownu :

In my opinion, Hyunwoo is not a sub in any way or form. If you did this to him god you would get it the moment you were alone. Not necessarily denying you of anything but more overstimulation.

wonho :

Wonho wouldn’t be ask kind if you did this to him. He’d tease you relentlessly afterwards, probably make you cry in frustration. He’d definitely never forget the experience though.

minhyuk :

He’d love it. The thrill of being caught is something he loves so much. Only the enxt time he’d prefer it not be around anyone’s parents, his or yours.

kihyun :

Daddy is not happy and it shows.You made him feel small infront of others and that’s a no no. He’d bend you over the first moment you two are alone and teach you a lesson.

hyungwon :

He’d be all flushed afterwards and convince your mom he’s just coming down with a cold, claiming he just needs to lie down. When you two are alone he’ll make you treat him extra well.

jooheon :

He’d whine at you to stop, being extra panicky and bucking his hips. He wouldn’t refuse you, but he’d be distressed. Afterwards he’d reward you the best he could.

changkyun :

He’d be extra quiet, scheming how to get you back, while you made him squirm in his seat. As punishment he’d probably restrain you from touching him and let him do whatever he wants. It’s only fair right?