do me [ wonho ]

“Wait,” She pants, as I kiss her passionately. Her face is flushed to a beautiful pink, and she stares at me with the endless eyes of her’s. “I need to shower” She manages to say though her lips and she pushes me away. I sigh. Why is she always like this? It doesn’t matter if she showers, I’m going to make her hot and sweaty again anyways. She quickly grabs her clothes and runs into the bathroom. I plop myself onto the bed. She always takes forever to shower. How long am I going to have to wait? I hear her singing “Beautiful” and I know, it’s going to be a while. 

Five minutes pass, and I grow sick and tired of waiting for her. We haven’t done it in forever, and whether or not she likes it,I’m going to do her. I hesitatingly turn the doorknob, and it’s unlocked.  She doesn’t notice me at first, as she’s rinsing the shampoo off her hair. Her singing voice echos through the walls, and when she turns towards the door, she screams. Ouch. That hurt my ears. 

“Wonho, what are you doing in here?” She asks in that tinkling voice of her’s. Her hair glides down, and she tried her best to cover up by using her hands. It’s no use, I’ve already seen everything. 

“I got tired of waiting” I reply and go towards her. She tries to run away at first, but I manage to stop her at a wall. I lean forward kissing her, and running my fingers in her hair. She tastes so sweet, and smells intoxicating. It’s like flowers, and honey. Her hands wrap around my neck and I bring her closer to me. I can feel her bare skin on me, and it makes me harder. 

“Wait, You’re going to fast,” She says after escaping me. I’m not waiting anymore, and I kiss her harder. My tongue twists with her’s, and I can feel her face getting warmer. I take one of my hands and slip down. At first, I’m gentle. One finger. It’s easy for me to slide in. She’s already so wet. She almost gasps in surprise, but I don’t let her move her lips from mine. I slide in another finger. Two, and her walls start to tighten. My hands move in a rhythm. Slow, fast, fast, slow. She moans from the stimulus. I slide in another finger, and she flinches her head back. She tightens so hard, I can barely move my fingers. Her lips move from mine to my neck. She starts sucking on my pale skin as if to mark I’m her’s.  

I take my fingers out and lift her by her legs. My fingers dig into her soft skin, and I plunge myself into her. She groans, and I start to move in her.  She wrap her hands around me, and her nails dig in. I ignore the pain and continue to move into her. The walls echos the wet sounds and her moans. I would never say it, but this turns me on. I start to pound into her harder. I can feel myself twitching in her, and swelling. 

“Wonho. Wonho” She keeps on moaning. That’s right. Say my name. I’m all your’s and you are all mine. “Wonho, I’m going to…” I know, I’m about to too. “Inside, Inside” She pants, “I want to feel you in me.” Damn it. I’m getting excited by just her saying that. It bursts. All of the pressure in me, came out in a relieving wave. Her face looks so flushed, and her hair is a giant mess. I kiss her softly, and she smiles at me before falling asleep. I carry her out of the bathroom, and into the bed. Quietly, I tuck her in and lie next to her. 

“I love you” I whisper to her, before taking her into my arms to fall asleep. 

© tumblr