you make them cum multiple times [ reactions ]

shownu :

Shownu would be totally surprised, bucking his hips and fisting the sheets. His cum covered your hand and he was practically shaking. It was great seeing such a dominant man getting reduced to a mess. 

Fuck that feels so fucking good, I can’t stop cumming.” 

wonho :

His entire body was tensed and you thought the vein in his neck was going to pop. You rode him, running your hands over his chest as you felt him cum again, hips stuttering and high pitched moans leaving his lips. 

I can’t believe I came again.” 

kihyun :

Kihyun gripped your hips as you bounced on him, feeling a really strong orgasm approaching. When he came, he felt another on bubble up immediately leaving a moaning mess. Throwing his head back you littered his neck with kisses.

What the hell that feels so good.” 

minhyuk :

His hips stuttered as he went over the edge 3 times. His mouth was open but nothing came out and he felt toally fucked out, He looked at you, blinking his eyes. 

You are going to be the death of me I swear.” 

hyungwon :

His yes fell shut and you could have swore he fell asleep on you, but then a deep groan left him. His lips parting and forming a small smile. He was totally blissed out and it was all because of you.

You never seize to surprise me.” 

jooheon :

Congratulations, you broke him. His pupils would be blown and he would be breathless, fingers digging into your skin. He’d be incapable of words until after about 5-10 minutes. 

I wasn’t expecting that.” 

changkyun :

He would be in a total state of surprise. All the english curse words he knows would leave his lips and he wouldn’t be able to let you go. He might even bite onto your skin in reaction to the pleasure.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I keep cuming.” 

© tumblr