teach me well [ minhyuk ]

“Professor!” You shouted as you walked into the office. It’s dark, but there is just enough light so one can see the sillieto of others. You stumbled through the dark, knocking over books, tossing papers, till a pair of arms reach out from darkness, and wrap around his waist. There was a sudden pain on your shoulder, and you turned. “Profess-”

“I told you before. When it’s just the two of us, call me Minhyuk.” Minhyuk sighed into your ear, sending shivers throughout your spine. You’re not used to it yet, the reality of this relationship. When you found Minhyuk lying in the infirmary one day, and kissed him…you didn’t expect him to wake up and say dreamily, “You’re finally here,” and steal your first kiss away like that.

“M-Minhyuk,” You stuttered. Minhyuk held your back tightly and the two of you began waddling towards the bed.  

“You should say my name more often. I like the way it sounds when you say it,” The both of you sat down on the bed. The atmosphere slightly awkward since you just can’t get used to it. The perks of dating an older man are simple, they are always more experienced than you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at him in his eyes. You simply looked down, unsure and nervous. Your heart was thumping loudly in your chest and all of your senses were acutely aware of Minhyuk. “Are you ready to start you private lessons?”

You knew what that meant. The name was almost ironic. You were getting lessons in private for your privates.  Hahaha, but what happened during these lessons, wasn’t exactly funny. It was intense, passionate and…taboo. Breathlessly, you whispered “Yes,”

First, Minhyuk slowly, yet smoothly stripped off his own back and yours. It a slow burn as you feel Minhyuk’s fingers slide down your chest, your skin, and slowly rubbing back and forth your core. You shivered feeling the warmth from Minhyuk’s fingers slowly transfer to your wet core. “Watch the way I do it.” You closed his eyes tightly, to embarrassed to watch himself. Minhyuk quietly changed his focus from hearing you moan out his name to preparing you to accpet him.

“Don’t make me wait,” You moaned in a sweet tone. Your pants filled the air with a sweet note. One of your hands tightly gripped onto the bed sheets and the other covered your mouth as you tried to prevent making anymore sounds. Minhyuk smiled warmly, before climbing ontop of you, and caging you with his arms.

“I’m going to put it in now,” He announced, slowly inserting his shaft into the flower bud. You practices the breathing techniques Minhyuk taught you, so it wouldn’t be as painful. It worked. Minhyuk slide in effortless, and began moving just like that. “Are you okay?” Minhyuk asked slightly concerned. He was always like this. Minhyuk was scared of hurting you, or accidently breaking you. Both weren’t impossible since Minhyuk had several lovers before you and all of them more experienced than you.

In an almost choking voice you replied, “I like it! Don’t stop please! Minhyuk!”

“If you put it that way, I’m going to have to keep going.” Minhyuk growled in his chest. It was as if those words flipped a switch inside of Minhyuk. He started letting his foot go of the brake he made for himself internally. He started pushing harder, faster, and became more passionate with his actions. His lips traced your outline, and eventually, his foot was completely off the pedal.

“You’re being so rough! Minhyuk!” You shouted, totally not used to the violent movements inside of him.

In the distance, footsteps begin to head toward the direction of the room. Minhyuk stopped suddenly, and as you was about to complain, he cupped your mouth with his hand. “It was here officer! I heard strange noises coming from this room!” There were two knocks on the door then a different voice.

“Seoul Police! Anyone here?” In a frantic scramble, Minhyuk and you picked up your clothing and ran out the back door. “I’m coming in,” With a sudden thud, the door burst open and the lights flickered on.  

Tightly gripping onto your hand, Minhyuk quickly sped away from the school. “Should we run away for now?”

You agreed and added on, ”Just make sure we finish what we were doing earlier,” before kissing him on the hand and dashing into the night.

© tumblr