you ask them to cum on your face [ reactions ]

shownu :

Cum on my face.” 

Hyunwoo paused, his thrusts slowing down as he felt he was close. Your words rang in his mind as he fucked you roughly. He groaned and pulled out of you quickly. He wrapped his hand around his cock and watched you move your face close to him. The action itself sent him over the edge and he painted your face with his cum. 

Fuck, fuck you look so good.” 

wonho :

Hoseok’s abs tensed as he watched you wrap your lips around his cock again. He moaned loudly and tangled his fingers into your hair. You loosened your jaw, giving him the freedom to fuck your face as he pleased. He thrust his hips and enjoyed the sound of you gagging. “I’m going to cum.” He moaned and you pulled off of him. “Cum on my face.” You told him and took him in your mouth again, wanting to bring him to the edge. Hoseok wrapped his hand around himself and started jerking himself off, cumming with a loud moan onto your face. 

This what you wanted, doll?” 

kihyun :

When you asked him to cum on your face, his smile turned into a wicked one. The thought already made him hard and when you sunk down to your knees, he got even harder. You took him into your hands, jerking him off hastily. He bucked his hips into your hands and you placed your free hand on his thigh. Kihyun moaned loudly, before you felt him shoot his load onto your waiting face.

I’ve always wanted to do that.” 

minhyuk :

Minhyuk tugged your hair roughly as he fucked you from behind. “I’m close.”  He groaned into your ear. You turned your head, making eye contact with him as you felt his hips stutter. “Fuck, Minhyuk cum on my face.” You told him and Minhyuk stopped to pull out of you. He moved from his position and stood in front of you, cum falling onto your face.

I wasn’t expecting you to say that.” 

hyungwon :

He leaned back watching you gag on his cock. He was close and he let out a moan, before tangling his fingers into your hair. Hyungwon smiled at you, watching you take him. You pulled off of him and jerked him off while looking at him. “I want you to cum on my face.” You told him and his smile got wider. Continuing your minstruations, you soon felt him cum and it coated your face. 

You look like a work of art, my work of art.” 

jooheon :

Jooheon growled feeling you tighten around him. He himself wasn’t far behind from cumming and you could feel it too. The way his hips stuttered and the way his breaths hitched in his throat. “You’re close, aren’t you baby? Cum on my face.” You whispered to him, coaxing his orgasm out of him. He pulled out of you and you got onto your knees in front of him, mouth open and waiting. He came, coating your face and moaned at the sight of you.

I wasn’t expecting you to look this damn good.”  

changkyun :

Changkyun’s deep groans filled the room as pumped his cock, before taking it into your mouth. His hands were in your hair, guiding you up and down on him. You locked eyes with him, feeling his body tensing under your touch. “Please cum on my face.” You mumbled and he groaned, releasing himself onto your skin. 

Holy shit, you have to let me do that again.” 

© tumblr