in good hands [ shownu ]

It was the perfect night, sitting out on the small balcony of your apartment with a blanket and hot cocoa. Curled into Hyunwoo’s chest, you pointed out some really vibrant stars to him. 

“It’s so pretty out tonight.” You said and rested your head into his shoulder. His arm was wrapped around you and his thumb traced circles into your skin, sending shivers up your spine. “Not as pretty as you.” He said, the cliché making you both laugh.

“I could have said that better, it came out really cheesy.” He corrected himself and you looked at him with a big smile. Your eyes flickered to his lips and then back to his eyes, really wanting him to kiss you in that moment. Hyunwoo had an odd look on his face, that didn’t go unnoticed by you. 

“What’s wrong?” You asked and he blushed. Hyunwoo had never really been a vocal person about his thoughts. It always took you asking him, for him to open up.

“I was just thinking about something.” He said, avoiding an actual answer and looking back up at the sky. But you knew better, something was up. Grabbing his chin, you made him look at you. “What were you thinking about? You can tell me.” You said and a sigh left his lips. 

“I was thinking about how perfect all of this is. And how gorgeous you look right now and how badly I want to do other things with you, besides just kissing and holding hands. We’ve been together for almost a year and we’ve never had sex. Are we ever going to have sex?” He confessed, refusing to look at you. You blushed, deeply. It wasn’t that you didn’t want to, you just never had, had sex before and the thought kind of scared you. He looked at you, scared of your reaction.

Placing your mug on the small table next to you, you turned to face him. “I have to tell you something. It’s not that I don’t want to sleep with you, it’s just- how do I say this? I’ve never had sex before.” You stuttered and watched his eyes go wide. “Oh. I really hope you don’t think I’m trying to pressure you.” He said, looking down. “I don’t think you’re trying to pressure me. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. But I’ve been thinking about this alot too, actually.” You said, pausing to look at him and making a mental decision. 

You turned your body and straddled Hyunwoo’s lap. He looked at you in surprise and hesitantly placed his hands on your waist. “I’ve been thinking, I want to lose my virginity and I want you to do it. Only if you want to of course.” You said, stroking the hair on the back of his neck. He bit his lower lip, expression unreadable.

“Of course I want to.” He said, pressing his forehead against yours. He ran his thumb over your lips before capturing them for a deep kiss. Nibbling on your bottom lip he silently asked for entrance before your tongues fought for dominance. A yelp of shock escaped your lips as he stood up, carrying you back inside. He laughed at your reaction and quickly recaptured your lips, not wanting to lose the moment. You trusted him with something this special and he was going to take great care of you.

After making his way to your bedroom, he dropped you on the bed softly and went to shut the door. Looking back at you, he walked back slowly and layed down next to you. Making sure you were looking at him, he paused before doing anything else.

“You are sure you want to do this?” He asked, moving a stray strand of hair out of your face. “I’ve never been more sure.” You whispered and he smiled. That warm smile that made you feel oh so loved. 

He kissed you gently, his warm hands slowly wandering under your sweater to feel your soft skin. Your hands wandered into his hair and tugged on the short strainds. He let out a deep groan into your mouth that went straight to your core. He lifted the sweater off of your body, taking a minute to admire your physique. Goosebumps formed on your skin as he ran a finger over your torso line, taking his time. 

“God, how did I get so lucky?” He whispered to himself before slowly kissing down the expanse of your neck. He stopped every now and then, to nibble on the skin enough to leave little marks. Every nip making a whimper escape your lips. Before reaching your chest, he reached under you and unclipped your bra. The cold air making your nipples harden quickly. The exposure making you blush, but deciding to ignore it.

“Hyunwoo~” you whimpered as he kneaded your breast with one hand and sucked on the other. You attempted lifting his shirt off of him, only for it to get stuck around his head. You both laughed and he untangled himself, giving you a moment to admire his torso. Sitting up slightly, you kissed the expanse of his neck and chest. You felt he needed to be admired, more so than you yet he still took his time to make you feel good and safe.

Making you lay down again, he kissed down your stomach before undoing your jeans. His warm breath could be felt through your panties and your breath hitched. The whimper that escaped your lips as he slowly slipped your panties down your legs sounded pitiful to you, but to him it was an amazing sound. 

“Patience, princess.” He said, spreading your legs slowly. “Please do something.” You said and he smirked, dipping inbetween your legs a slowly running his tongue up your slit. You gasped, surprised by the action and immediately slipped your fingers in his hair as a silent plea for more. With small sucks on your clit and finger slowly stretching you out, you were starting to feel a pressure in your stomach. 

“Hyunwoo, I’m close.” You moaned out and slowly stopped his motions. You looked at him in frustration and he chuckled. “Relax. I’ll take care of you princess.” He reassured and took his pants and underwear off. After, he reclaimed your lips and slowly guided himself to your entrance. The kiss distracting you from the awkward stretch happening. 

You cringed uncomfortably and Hyunwoo cooed sweet things in your ear too calm you down. “Are you okay?” He whispered, looking you in the eyes. The uncomfortable feeling subsiding and a wave of pleasure taking over. “Please move, my god you feel so good.” You whimpered and  he let out a groan, moving his hips slowly. Keeping a medium pace, he thrust in and out. Both of your moans filling the room. 

He adjusted your postion, wrapping your legs around his waist allowing him to hit that sweet spot. The pressure in your stomach returned and your nails scratched down his back. He groaned deeply into your neck, picking up the pace slightly before reaching down to rub your clit. A small scream escaped your lips and euphoria filled your whole body, Hyunwoo soon following in suit. After riding out both of your orgasms, he relaxed and layed down next to you.

Sweaty, yet both satisfied, you layed on your sides and looked at eachother. his finger danced along the little purple marks on your chest and you took his hand in yours. “I may have gotten carried away with the marks.” he said, breaking the silence. 

“That’s okay. It was perfect, you’re perfect.” You said and he stroked your hair. “I love you.” He mumbled and it was like their was a post-sex glow around you two. “I love you too.” You said back and felt your eyelids get heavy. 

“Let’s go take a bath, princess. Then we can sleep.” Hyunwoo said, scooping you in his arms and carrying you to the bathroom. 

Your first time was perfect.

© tumblr