best present [ kihyun]

You felt the black silk slide over your eyes, encasing you in darkness. You let out a nervous giggle as Kihyun began to guide you.

“Where are we going?” You asked. You had no idea what he had in store when he told you he had something different planned for your Christmas gift this year.  He’d been so busy lately that he hadn’t had time to properly shop for something, and the two of you had hardly been intimate as a result of his schedule.

“It’s okay, I’ve got you.” He said, taking you by your hands and pulling you forward. You took careful steps, following his motions.

You could tell you were in your bedroom now, and he gently guided you to sit at the edge of the bed, and then disappeared. It was unusually quiet, and not being able to see made you a little nervous.

Suddenly you felt his presence in front of you, his lips finding yours and tenderly kissing them as he pressed you back on the bed, legs still partially dangling over the edge. He hovered over you, trailing kisses down your neck and over your collar bone. Not being able to see heightened every nerve-ending in your body, and every time he kissed or touched you somewhere new, it was like an electric shock

He undressed you, and you helped as best you could with his guidance, the two of you giggling now and then when you got caught in your clothing. Finally when you were exposed to him, he took his time feeling and tasting your skin.  He kneaded one breast while the other was captured between his lips, tongue torturing the hardened bud as you arched up toward him. He smoothed his hands over the sides of your hips while he left a wet trail of kisses down the middle of your stomach, and you clenched in anticipation.

“I’ve missed you so much.” Kihyun murmured against your skin. You got to see each other as often as possible, but you knew what he meant. He missed the closeness, being able to slowly pleasure you the way he always wanted to, feel  every part of you.

You lifted your arms and pushed your fingers through his hair as he made his way down further. He took hold of your legs then, lifting them up onto the bed, spread out, giving him all the access you needed. You gasped at the feeling, his hot breath against your inner thigh.

“I haven’t been able to taste you in so long.” He sighed as he nibbled the sensitive skin between your thigh and your groin. You shivered as he now hovered over your center, the anticipation almost too much. You’d been wet from the moment he kissed you.

You felt the tip of his tongue first, pressing flat over your clit, followed by the rest of his mouth encasing your inner lips. You gasped, hips bucking up toward him. He hummed into you, using his hands to hold you down against the mattress, then flicked his tongue. Your hips threatened to move again, but they couldn’t under his strong hold, and the resistance only made it feel all the more amazing.

You thrashed, gripping his hair tight to his scalp, moaning without restraint , realizing it really had been far too long.

He moved a little further down, and you whimpered at the lost contact, but it turned into a strained sound when his tongue found its way inside you, and he gripped your thighs and pulled you toward him, wanting to get as deep as possible. Your hands fell from Kihyun to the bed, tangling up in the sheets, and you wished you could see him.

In one swift motion, his tongue moved from your core, up your slit until he was back to your clit again, and the yelp you let out was the loudest you’d been yet, and you knew it was the beginning of the end.

Yet, all at once, it was over, and you fell slack against the bed, crying out at the mounted orgasm that was left to hang, teetering on the edge. You felt Kihyun rustling around, then move up your body and his fingers slipped under the blind fold, removing it.

You blinked, trying to adjust to the  lighting in the bedroom, and Kihyun’s face came into focus, his hair falling into his eyes, mouth parted and staring down at you in a way that made your skin tingle.

Then you felt him, pressing hard against your entrance, and sank your teeth into your bottom lip as you nodded at him. He leaned forward, his length easing inside you and you both moaned out at the feeling. Everything was sensitive from his teasing earlier, and you clawed at his shoulders as he began to move.

He took his time, pulling his hips back gradually, almost all the way out, and then allowing himself to sink back in inch by inch. The pace wasn’t enough to fully satisfy you, but that was the point. He wanted to keep you at the hilt, work you up into frenzy, until you couldn’t think about anything else.

“It’s too much.” You whined, head tossing. Kihyun laughed breathlessly, cupping your face and grazing your bottom lip with his thumb.

“What do you need?” He asked through a pant, still keeping up the agonizing pace.

“Harder.” You moaned, eyes threatening to close but you struggled to keep them open so you could watch. You loved the way his eyes narrowed as you looked down at you, and how his lips and cheeks flushed, and the way the muscles in his stomach and arms strained, trying to maintain his steady force.

Kihyun dropped lower, onto his elbows, placing a gentle kiss upon your lips before he jerked forward, slamming himself inside you and eliciting a cry into his mouth.

He finally gave you what you needed, and was relentless as he did so, your entire body forced upward with every plunge into you. You wrapped your arms around him, holding tight to his back, craving his nearness as your orgasm got closer. He panted into your neck and you knew he was right there with you.

It hit you like a tidal wave, from the moment he kissed you until now, all the pleasure that had built up unraveled in a string of helpless moans and nail marks in his shoulder blades. His thrusts staggered, and he pressed himself inside you as he followed you, humming his satisfaction into your skin.

He used the last of his strength to sprinkle kisses all over your face, before settling at your lips.

“Good present?” He asked, and you let out an elated giggle as you kissed him back.

“Best present.”

© tumblr