they has mirror sex kink [ reactions ]

shownu :

Hyunwoo had you pressed against the mattress on your stomach. Your legs were spread slightly, giving him enough room to slip into you. His chest pressed against your back and you watched the reflection of him making you moan. He locked eyes with you, rolling his hips against your ass and you whimpered.

That’s it, nice and slow. Keep your eyes on me.” 

wonho :

His back muscles tensed as you watched through the mirror. You were perched on the edge of the bed with your legs spread and Hoseok was inbetween them, working his tongue over you. You ran your hand through his hair, pulling him closer and whining at the tension. The mirror allowed you to see it all, the way he pulled you closer to his mouth.

You’re so wet. I knew you got off on watching through a mirror.” 

kihyun :

He noticed your eyes going to the mirror in your bedroom as he undressed you. Kihyun turned you around, to wear you faced the mirror. His hands glided over your skin as his lips worked the skin on your neck. Your eyes followed his movements from the mirror and he slipped his hand into your jeans.

The mirror huh, Who knew?” 

minhyuk :

Minhyuk is a tease and we all know this. Once he finds your kinks he uses them against you. He made you look into the mirror as he slowly thrust into you from behind. You could see him, his facial expressions and yours. he always treated your body so well and now you could watch him. Minhyuk sucked the skin on your neck and you could feel his breath by your ear. 

I like this view.” 

hyungwon :

Their practice room was filled with mirrors. Hyungwon watched your eyes dart around the room the second you two were alone. Before you knew it, you were pressed against the mirror and being stripped. His fingers hooked in your underwear and tugged them down. 

We only have half and hour and I know you want to be fucked against a mirror.” 

jooheon :

Jooheon’s mouth trailed down your body, leaving a wet trail in it’s wake. You attempted to watch him and he nipped your skin. He groaned when he got down to where you needed him most. You nearly lost your mind, watching him in the mirror. It was angled perfectly and you could see his every move.

Keep your eyes on that mirror.” 

changkyun :

You bounced on him, his fingers digging into your hips to give him leverage. You weren’t aware he had a mirror in his studio and now he was really appreciating it. You watched yourself ride him and his mouth suck bruises into your collarbones. He groaned as he noticed you watching yourself in the mirror.

I knew that mirror was a good idea.”

© tumblr