happy new year [ i.m ]

11:02 PM, New Years Eve. You stood in the kitchen in nothing but a loose shirt and your panties, champagne glass in one hand, dipping your finger into a leftover slice of cream cake with the other, bringing it between your lips to taste and smiling at Changkyun who sat on the other side of the kitchen island.

With all the constant chaos of his life, he wanted nothing more than to spend a quiet night inside for New Years Eve, and you granted him that. You made a nice dinner, bought a festive dessert from the bakery down the street, and poured some cheap champagne. It was cozy in the apartment, mood lighting, the countdown show playing on the TV, and the two of you buzzed and relaxed;  just what you both needed.

Changkyun came around the island and you turned around to face him, knowing you’d enticed him with your frosting tasting. He placed his hands on your hips and leant down to kiss you, tasting the mixture of booze and sugar on your tongue.

“Mm, sweet.” He hummed as he pulled away, and you laughed. The laughter got caught in your throat when you felt him press a hand between your legs.

“But I bet this tastes even sweeter.”

You let out a playful shriek as he hoisted you up on the counter, your champagne sloshing in your glass and spilling a little, but neither of you cared. You brought it to your lips and licked the rim as you watched him kneel down in front of you, and placed your legs over his shoulders.

“Why don’t you find out?” You asked with a quirked eyebrow, and his eyes darkened as he reached up to rip your panties down your legs. You scoot your butt forward and placed a hand on top of his head as he started to kiss the inside of your thighs, working his way up.

You lay back, placing the champagne glass down, surrendering to him as he started to place light pecks over your mound and outer lips. Finally, his tongue found your clit and he flattened his tongue over it, giving it a good lick or two, before leaving it in place to massage in circles. The hand in his hair tightened, and you let out a heady moan, eyes falling shut.

“Just as I thought.” He said, lips grazing over you. “Sweet as honey.”

And with that, he dove back in, pressing his tongue inside you, tasting your wetness, and dragging it back up to your clit over and over. He was hungry for your arousal, and was not coy about it, enthusiastic in both his motions and the sounds he made while doing so. You felt your face getting hot, legs quivering as your gripped his hair and the back of his neck for dear life, not wanting to miss a moment of contact.

Then, two of his fingers teased at your entrance, slowly making their way in, and you bucked your hips toward him. Once they were fully seated inside you, he curled them forward and assaulted your clit with his tongue as his fingers fucked you, massaging your upper wall and finding that sensitive spot inside you.

“Oh, God.” You cried out, hips twitching in response, chest heaving. You swore you felt him smile against you, but he wouldn’t dare stop now, not when he had you, literally, at his fingertips.

You felt it building up, fire-hot in your abdomen and working its way through your body. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, the pleasure increased until you were falling, coming hard against his tongue and digits, toes curling and head tossed back.

He detached his mouth as you finished, but his finger remained inside you as he stood up. Your eyes were still pressed closed and you panted, your inner walls convulsing against his fingers still. You gripped the counter for some solace and wondered when he would stop, but he didn’t. Instead, you heard the clanging of his belt as he undid his pants with his free hand.

He struggled for a moment, but refused to remove his fingers, gently massaging your tender gspot continuously, until your vision was white behind your eyelids, like the orgasm had never stopped, only slowed down.

When he removed them, you let out a sigh of relief, only for his hard cock to replace it, pushing into you inch by inch. Your back arched up off the counter and your eyes shot open.

“Holy Fuck.” You cursed, since it’d never felt that way when he first entered you before. It always felt good, but this was something else.

Changkyun chuckled low, grabbing hold of your arms and pulling you up.

“Wrap your legs around me.” He said low near your ear, and you obeyed, your arms doing the same. When he started to thrust himself up inside you, you whined and sank your nails into his skin.

“Can you take it, babygirl?” He asked with a smirk, not stopping for even a second. You nodded, not able to formulate a coherent response right now.

“God, you’re still pulsing around my cock. You came so hard for me.”

Little did he know, you could feel another one brewing with every stroke of his cock inside you, the upward angle providing all of the friction you needed both inside and outside.  

He was concentrating hard now, his smug look falling away as his brow wrinkled and he pulled his bottom lip under his teeth. He breathed heavily, and every now and then a gruff sound came out of him. He palmed your breasts with one hand and held you close with the other, and whenever he met your eyes he’d fuck you just a little harder, making you yelp and claw.

“I’m so, so close again.” You managed to say, voice rattled by his jarring movements.

Your words only spurred him on, to the point where you had to put one hand back on the counter to leverage yourself against his pounding. Your knuckles were turning white trying to hang on, and you mentally praised his stamina.

“I want to feel you come all over this cock.” He growled out. “Do it, come again.”

It didn’t take long after those words hit your ears for your body to convulse as you sobbed your way through another intense orgasm, leaving a vicious red mark on his shoulder. You were thankful Changkyun was holding you up, because you had no control over your body and the way the release coursed through you.

Once it was over, he let you go, and you fell back on the counter as gently as possible, which wasn’t very, but you didn’t really care right now. You stretched out on the marble, knocking over the champagne glass as he continued to fuck you, holding onto your hips in a death-grip as he neared his own climax. He stared down at you, raking his eyes over your body laid out and exposed for him, and it was all he needed to push him over the edge, a low rumbling from his chest as his cock slipped out of you and he spilled his release all over your stomach.

He panted, idly rocking his hips and rubbing himself over your tender center until he was spent. You threw an arm over your eyes and tried to catch your own breath.

“Happy New Year!” A chorus of people cried out on the television, and you both let out an elated set of giggles.

“Happy New Year, indeed.”

© tumblr