study distractions [ im ]

The first time you saw him at the library was a surprise. Changkyun always kept to himself in class, aside from his close knit group of friends. From what you could tell, he wasn’t the type to spend time in the library with his nose in a book but someones’ look was never what it seemed. 

You remembered that day very well, it was the start of something interesting. The way he looked up at you from his book, a small smirk playing on his lips. Changkyun could tell you were surprised when you saw him there and something about it made him happy. He was a misconception and he knew it. 

Examining the room, the only free seat was across from him. You swallowed thickly and sat down, grabbing your notebook. Changkyun watched you and smiled to himself. He wanted to ask you out for a while, but considering you two had never spoken he never knew how to go about it. This, this was an oppurtunity to him. 

You scribbled a few key words of your study material on to and you looked up, locking eyes with Changkyun. He was studying for the same test you were and you were struggling. 

“Are you studying for that history test?” His deep voice snapped you out of your thoughts. Looking up at him, you nodded carefully and he sighed. “It’s a pain in the ass, do you maybe want to study together?” He asked, a hopefull look on his face. 

Smiling to yourself, you said yes and that was how it all started. Your relationship with Changkyun. You found that he was funny, smart and incredibly attractive. You only pittied that you didn’t know this sooner.

Few months later

“Baaabbbeeee, I am so bored. Let’s go out or something.” You heard Changkyun whine from behind you. He was spread out over your bed and watching you study at your desk. Sighing to yourself, you felt yourself getting annoyed. 

You spun in your desk chair and looked at him, your annoyed expression very apparent on your face. 

“You know I have an important exam to study for.” You told him and he nodded. “I know, but you deserve a break, let’s go out.” He said and pouted, that was when you had a thought. “I know just the place. Where I can work and we’d still be out.” You teased, getting up out of your desk chair and joining him on the bed. 

“Where? Café?” He asked, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you on top of him. His lips were inches from yours and you watched him smile. You smiled too, feeling only slightly bad that you were deceiving him but at the same time not bad at all because you needed to study. 

“No not the café, come on let’s go.” You said and pushed off of him to pack your books into your bag. Bending over, you felt Changkyun grip your hips and press against you. You rolled your eyes and pushed him away slightly. 

He was always finding a way to get under your skin in the best way. Yes, some of the best sex you had, had was with Changkyun but still, he never let you focus. 

Changkyun laughed and you made your way out. Chatting about random things on your way to the library. Considering the library was where you two had really spoken for the first time, it held sentimental value. So Changkyun didn’t have issues with the library, he could lose himself in a book for a few hours, still get out of the house and still spend time with you. Win win situation, usually. 

But today he wasn’t in the mood to read, he was in the mood to play and you were his favorite toy. 

You both settled at an empty table and you pulled out your work. The library wasn’t busy, it never was. It seemed like were only a handfull of people who could appreciate the atmosphere a library provides and you and Changkyun were a part of that handfull. It was one of the many things you had in common.