"you're so on..." [ i.m ]

“I honestly just don’t think someone can cum from dry humping. I mean sure I’ve seen it in porn movies but we all know how those go…” I take a sip of my beer, raising my brows with a little shrug. “Have any of you cum from dry humping?’ I point to each of the guys each of them shaking their heads no, well until I got to Changkyun, who nodded with a smug smirk. "Oh, you have? Did the girl get off too?”  He nodded once again, his smirk splitting into a shit eating grin, his head still softly bobbing up and down.“Well slap my ass and call me Sally,” I laugh, “I stand corrected, I know of one person who has gotten off by dry humping…well, so he says.” I wink at Changkyun who just shrugs,

“Maybe you just haven’t been with the right guy. I know someone, and I can bet he’d be more than happy to help.” The others gasped and I took another sip of my drink trying to hide my smile behind the glass. He winks at me and the others erupt into a chorus of laughter, unknowing.

“What the hell was that?” I poke Changkyun’s chest, “We can’t let them know we’re still sleeping together, they made us promise not to.”

“Well, I said a friend,” He bites his lower lip, wrapping his arms around my waist. “I’m sure they didn’t make the connection.” He presses a kiss to the hollow of my neck, pulling me back into him. “Anyway, what was all that about dry humping, we’ve done that before…” My body tenses and he gasps taking a step back. “That is unless every time we did it, you’ve faked it…” I screw my eyes shut and turn around to face him, “You’ve been faking it haven’t you? Oh my god, and you let me act like a smug jackass, and you’ve never come….wow,” I reach out for him and he takes another step back, the back of his knees hitting the mattress.  "‘Why didn’t you just say something?“ He asks suddenly sounding defeated as he plopped down onto the bed.

"I don’t know, I just, it felt nice, I just couldn’t you know, cum…” Changkyun looks up at me, and lifts his brow,

“Well, then we have to try again and this time it’s all about you…” His fingers work on popping the button of his jeans and he quickly unzips them, pushing them down his legs. “Go ahead,”  He scoots up the bed and sits against the headboard, “Strip.” I decide to give it another try and I pull my shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor. I watch him tug his cock through his briefs, and I undo my shorts, pushing them down my legs as well. “Hmm, take off your panties.” I hook my fingers in them but pout my lips in confusion,

“Is it still dry humping if my panties are off?  Isn’t that kind of like cheating?”

“As long as my dick doesn’t come in contact with your pussy, we’re abiding by the rules.  Now, take them off.” I pull my panties down my legs and toss them to the side as well.

“What happens if I don’t cum this time?”

“Then I won’t ask you to do it ever again.” He promises and I kneel on the bed, waddling toward him.

“Promise?” He nods and pats his lap,

“Yeah, yeah, now come on.” I straddle his lap and his readjusts himself in his briefs, his cock pointing straight up, still covered by the fabric, still within said dry humping 'rules’. “Now I want you to fuck yourself along my cock, okay?” I nod and spread my pussy lips, lowering myself on him. I bite my bottom lip once my clit comes in contact with the fabric of his briefs. “There you go, good girl,” I grab the headboard and begin to drag myself back and forth along his hard cock. “Does it feel good?” I nod, taking a deep breath.

“I can feel so much more without my panties, so much more.” I push hard against him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I begin to buck my hips faster, pushing my forehead against his. “And it feels so good, so fucking good.” Changkyun’s hands run up and down my thighs, and he captures my lips in a quick kiss, pulling away with a tug of my bottom lip.

“I’m always right,” He teases, hands grabbing my hips, aiding me in humping myself against him. “You close? You’re making those noises, you gonna cum for me?” I throw my head back, whimpers and whines bubbling in my throat.

“Yes, fuck! Yes!” I shout, desperately moving against him. “I’m gonna cum, I’m going to cum!” I bury my face in his neck and wrap my arms around his torso, “Changkyun! I’m gonna cum! It feels so good,” I cry against his neck,

“I know kitten, but I need you to be quiet, Jooheon’s right next to us.” He chuckles and cradles the back of my head. My nails dig into his skin, mouth gaping as my hips stutter, legs squeezing his closed as  I came.

“Fuck, fuck!” I whimper, biting down on his shoulder, trying to keep myself quiet.

“Good girl,” Changkyun whispers, his hands still pulling me and dragging me along his cock until he came too. I looked down, smiling a little at the mess I had made, his cum only darkening his briefs. “I should’ve betted on it.” He chuckles breathlessly, running his hand through his hair. “Hmm, is it too late.” I stand off the bed, pulling my panties and shorts on.

“No, but if you want to do anything, we got to go back to my place, I don’t want a repeat of last time.” I wink at him over my shoulder, before pulling my t-shirt over my head. “And if I were you I would hurry,” Hhe jumps off the bed, stumbling a little as he rushes to change. “I’ll be in the car, don’t keep me waiting…”

© tumblr