short skirts, thigh highs [ jooheon ]

You had been teasing him all day, unintentionally. Your skirt was a little shorter than the ones you usually wore and you coupled it with a pair of thigh high socks. Little did you know Jooheon had a thing for them, otherwise you might not have chosen to wear them. 

You two were sitting on the couch of your shared apartment, your head rested on his shoulder and your legs were laid over his lap. This was the way he wanted it, so you happily obliged without thinking of his ulterior motives. His hand rested on the bare part between your skirt and socks. He drew patterns on your bare skin, totally not focusing on the tv show on but focused on your chest as you took a breath. His fingers danced on the hem of your skirt, catching your attention. 

“What are you doing?” You asked, a teasing tone in your voice. Jooheon licked his lips and made eye contact with you. “You know you look great in thigh highs.” He said, stroking your upper thigh. You’d be lying if you said the look he was giving you didn’t turn you on. 

“And I didn’t think you owned skirts this short either. You know you’re killing me in this.” He added and his hand traveled further, now toying with the hem of your skirt. “Jooheon.” You sighed and a growl escaped his lips. The sound went straight to your core and you felt scared and turned on at the same time. 

His fingers brushed your clit through your panties and a moan escaped your lips. He smashed his lips against your, teeth clashing slightly you kissed him back. Jooheon used his kiss as a distraction and his hand gripped your panties before ripping them off of you. This resulted in a squeak escaping your mouth. He pulled away from your lips and laughed.

“I liked those.” You said with a pout. “I didn’t. They keep me away from what I want.” He said deeply, in your ear. He shifted the way you two were positioned so that your back was pressed against his chest, your legs were spread and your skirt was lifted. You felt majorly exposed, but Jooheon’s lips on your neck and his hand traveling down to your core distracted you. 

He ran his pointer finger over your slit, making you moan in frustration. “Patience is a virtue, babygirl.” He said, slowly rubbing circles on your clit. “Sorry.” You moaned out, your legs shutting slightly due to pleasure. His free hand smacked the inside of your thigh, the sound radiating through the room and a small scream left your lips. 

“You keep those legs spread unless I say otherwise.” He said assertively before slipping one finger inside. He set a brutal pace which made you struggle to keep your legs open. “That’s it baby, keep your legs open for me.” He mumbled, not wanting to miss one single sound leaving your mouth.

Your walls clenched around his fingers and he muttered encouraging words in your ears, sending you over the edge. Your nails dug into his clothed thighs and his name left your lips in screams. He finger fucked you through your orgasm before stopping when you started shake.

He pulled his fingers out and raised them to your lips. Knowing what he wanted, you took his fingers into your mouth and sucked your juices off of them. Swirling your tongue around them made him groan as he watched you. The thoughts your actions put in his head would make a satanist blush.

“Get down on your knees for me.” He demanded and you took a deep breath before climbing off of his lap. You settled yourself inbetween his legs and looked up at him with innocent eyes. “You know what to do, babygirl.” He said and you let your hands rub over his thick thighs. He watched you through hooded eyelids, not wanting to rush you. Your hands unbuttoned his jeans and you pulled them down along with his boxers. 

His cock was hard, laying against his stomach and leaking precum. You licked your lips at the sight before eagerly kitten licking his tip. Jooheon let out a sigh of relief before fisting your hair. He was done with being teased for the day and his control was slipping. Roughly, he pushed your head down on him further. You gagged as he hit the back of your throat but held it in upon hearing his loud moans. He didn’t let them slip often, but when he did they sounded like heaven. 

His thighs started shaking and you knew that, that meant he was close. Quickly he pulled you off of him and admired his work. You looked totally fucked out, your mascara was smudged, your hair a mess and your clothes were disheveled. Jooheon couldn’t have been more turned on at the sight. He harshly pulled his lips to yours and slammed your body into the couch cushions.

He kicked his pants and underwear off all the way before slipping your shirt and bra off. You were sat in only your skirt and thigh highs and Jooheon was looking at you like a snack.He positioned himself so that your knees were pressed against your chest and your legs were over his shoulders. Looking down at your wet cunt,he bit his lip and ran his cock over your slit.

He thrust himself into you and paused a moment before moving his hips quickly. Your mouth was open in silent screams as he held your thighs with a forceful grip and thrust himself into you. You knew you would be bruised later on, but it was worth it. Having Jooheon give himself to you so roughly was worth every mark. 

He hit your g-spot making you cry out and scratch down his forearms, a hiss escaping his mouth. The way you clamped down on him had him on the edge and he knew he couldn’t hold it much longer. Especially with the noises you were making, it had him on the edge. 

“Jooheon, please. I’m gonna cum.” You whined, your walls contracting around him. He looked at your desperate face and pounded into you harder, wanting nothing more than to feel you cum around him. Reaching down, he rubbed your clit and enjoyed the scream that left your mouth. 

When you came, you contracted around Jooheon and he couldn’t handle the feeling of your walls clamping down on him. He came, hips stuttering to a stop as he emptied himself in you. Taking a deep breath he looked at you. Your chest heaved up and down and you had a blissed out smile on your face. 

A few moments later, he pulled himself out of you and you winced at the empty feeling. While catching your breath, you felt his cum dripping down your thigh. Jooheon’s hand found yours and rubbed soothing circles into your skin before placing a gentle kiss on your lips. 

“I really like that skirt on you.” He mumbled, causing you to laugh. “I might have to wear it more often.” You whispered back, making him smile.