you overstimulates them [ reactions ]

shownu :

Not being used to being the one who is overstimulated, he’d be a groaning mess. Bucking his hips and maybe even letting a whimper escape or two. But afterwards he would be knocked out like a light.

wonho :

He loves being overstimulated. He’d be so weak for it. Imagine him, a whimpering, moaning mess as you overstimulated him. Begging you to stop but not meaning it. More importantly, imagine his abs contracting the whole time.

kihyun :

All talk but no action. He’d yelling curses, threats, moans and groans without any intention of actually making you stop. He’d be moaning so loudly you might actually have to gag him. whoops

minhyuk :

Sharp inhales through his teeth as you work him into another orgasm. He’d be the type to be close to tears if you did this for a long period of time. His voice would be all raspy from moaning and screaming so much.

hyungwon :

Would give you the death stare before whining due to overstimulation. He’d be so salty afterwards but during he’d be a whining, begging mess at your mercy.

jooheon :

His rough demeanor would falter and he would pout. His hips bucking up and eyes growing wide. He’d beg for you to stop, then beg for you to keep going. He’d be such a mess and he’d be so tuckered out after.

changkyun :

He wouldn’t know how to handle it. His hands would be every where, he’d be groaning and fidgeting. He would also be so exhausted after, not knowing how to deal with his body.