stress reliever [ jooheon ]

While chopping vegetables you heard a door slam shut, quite agressively. “Honey, is that you?” You called out and he turned the corner into the kitchen. He looked exhausted.

“Sorry baby, the door slipped from me.” He said, eyes droopy. He was obviously exhausted, so being the best other half you could be, you told him to sit down and relax. “Tell me baby, what’s up?” You asked, kneeling down next to him in his chair.

“I’m just so tired and it hurts because I had things planned for tonight. I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” Jooheon said, looking genuinely disappointed with himself. Feeling bad you moved yourself to his lap. 

“What did you have planned?” You whispered, already having a general idea of what he wanted. “I was going to treat you right. Take real good care of you, maybe even have you screaming my name by the end of the night.” He mumbled into your neck, sending vibrations all the way down to your core. “How about I take real good care of you?” You asked and he let out a muffled groan.

“I’m not going to say no, but I’m not going to be much help doll.” He said, adjusting you on his lap to where you could feel his hard on. “You don’t need to be.” You said, sliding down his legs and undoing his jeans. “Let me do all of the work.” 

He inhaled sharply as you pulled his length out and took it into your mouth, kitten licking the tip. You looked up at him through your lashes and he let out a groan as your eyes met. Licking a stripe up his length and then taking him in your mouth fully then bobbing up and down. 

Before he could cum, he pulled you off of him. “If you keep going like that, I’m not going to last long. I want you to feel good too, baby.” He panted, looking down on you. “If that’s what you want.” You stated, standing up to slip off your jeans and panties. Groaning at the sight, Jooheon leaned forward and grabbed your hips. Pulling you onto his lap, he sighed at the feeling. 

For the first time since he had been home, you two kissed. Your hands wandering through his hair and tongues fighting for dominance. Jooheon’s hands wandered down to your hips to hold you as slipped himself into you. Sighs escaping both of you.

Slowly you started grinding figure eights, placing your hands on his shoulder’s for support. Jooheon looked up at you through hooded eyes, beofre throwing his head back in pleasure. You’re walls were tight around him and that was all he could think about all day. 

“Fuck, baby. Faster.” He groaned and you let out a giggle, before moaning. You dug your nails into his shoulder and starting slamming your hips down on him, creating the sound of skin slapping throughout the room. 

Jooheon pulled you tighter against him, wrapping his arms around you as you continued bouncing up and down on him. “You’re too good to me, baby.” He mumbled in your ear as your moans got louder. 

Jooheon always hit the right spot in you, no matter if you were doing the work or him. You orgasm was fast approaching and as was Jooheon’s. His moans were slowly getting louder and his grip on you tightened, bruising your hips.

With a loud groan, he came and mumbled sweet nothings into your neck. The sensation sent you over the edge and you came, legs shaking and scartching down his shoulders and chest. You took the moment to ride out your orgasms and Jooheon stopped you due to overstimulation.

Panting into your neck he held you close for a moment, eyes half closing. “You are way too good to me baby.” He mumbled, the exhaustion slowly taking over him. Smiling to youself, you got off of him. 

“I’m going to wash up and finish cooking dinner. Why don’t you go take a nap and I’ll wake you when the food is ready?” You suggested and he chuckled before standing up to kiss you one last time. “What did I do to deserve you?” He mumbled and wandered off to your shared bedroom. 

Smiling you walked to the bathroom, happy you could take care of your beautiful boyfriend.