oral with them [ reactions ]

shownu :

Giving:

Hyunwoo is very precise with his intentions when it comes to going down on you. He wants you to cum, at least twice. He doesn’t tease, he goes staight to you it. His strong hands pressing your thighs open and going to town. He also wants you to pull his hair and pull him closer to you.

Receiving:

Gentle giant to a certain extent. Hyunwoo wants you to look at him as you wrap your lips around him. He’d hold your head, bobbing up and down on him. He’d buck his hips a little, enough to make your nose brush his lower stomach quickly. He’d only groan, not speak because he’d be too immersed in what you’re doing.

wonho :

Giving:

All about intensity. He wants to leave bruises all over your thighs and hips. He wants you to beg for him. Hoseok won’t stop until you’re screaming his name and trying to move away from him. Overstimulation is key with him. He also isn’t scared to get a bit rough and force your thighs open enough for him to get inbetween. And good luck getting out of his grip.

Receiving:

He’s so loud, tangling his fingers in your hair and forcing you down on him more. He loves deepthroating, feeling you gag around him and the way you dig your fingers into his thighs. He would definitely face fuck you and growl while doing it. 

kihyun :

Giving:

All about intensity. He wants to leave bruises all over your thighs and hips. He wants you to beg for him. Hoseok won’t stop until you’re screaming his name and trying to move away from him. Overstimulation is key with him. He also isn’t scared to get a bit rough and force your thighs open enough for him to get inbetween. And good luck getting out of his grip.

Receiving:

He’s so loud, tangling his fingers in your hair and forcing you down on him more. He loves deepthroating, feeling you gag around him and the way you dig your fingers into his thighs. He would definitely face fuck you and growl while doing it. 

minhyuk :

Giving:

He’s generous. Minhyuk wants you to cum, he wants to know he can make you feel good. He’d look up at you and watch your face contort. He also wants to hear you. Moan, scream, whine, he wants to hear it all. He also loves it when your thighs shut around his head, keeping him trapped intbetween them.

Receiving:

He likes it sloppy. He wants to see you drool, gag and choke. There is nothing that turns him on more. He’s hold your hair out of your face, make a ponytail out of it if he can and guide you down on him. He’d want your mouth so far on him that your nose is pressed against his lower stomach.

hyungwon :

Giving:

Sloppy. Takes his time but loves just going for it. As long as he can sit inbetween you legs and hold you close to his face he’s happy. Hyungwon loves overstimulating you, making you cum more than once. He’s also the type to get lost in going down on you. Moaning against you, muttering how good you taste.

Receiving:

Lays back against his pillows with hands behind his head, just so he can watch you. He isn’t scared to make noise and buck his hips. He relishes in the moments he hits the back of your throat and makes you gag slightly. Hyungwon also loves it when you moan around him, you better be enjoying this as much as he is. 

jooheon :

Giving:

So attentive. Not much of a tease, he just wants you to cum. He wants to know his mouth is good for more than just rapping. He’d leave bruises all over your thighs and hips and he wants to hear praises come out of your mouth. He would also hold your hand, lace your fingers with his as you buck your hips against him. 

Receiving:

Kind of rough. Forcing your mouth on him and face fucking you. Him getting a blowjob is mostly to reduce his stress and he is stressed. He’d grip your hair and hold you still while he took control, face fucking you roughly. He would feel intensely bad afterwards, but thankful at the same time.

changkyun :

Giving:

Changkyun is very much a tease. But more with words than actions. He’d be precise and firm. Holding you down and talking to you before doing anything. Like Hyungwon, he’d get lost in going down on you and moaning against you. He’d watch you and love seeing your face as you cum.

Receiving:

A mess. He’d have his head thrown back and his hands would rotate between your hair, face and the surface under him. He’d moan and praise you while you sucked him off and he wouldn’t move too much. It would scare him too much to deepthroat you, because he’s scared of hurting you. It does happen sometimes and he does love it though.

© tumblr