you ask them to teach you how to give good head [ reactions ]

shownu :

His eyes got wide hearing your question and he needed to adjust to the situation. Hyunwoo slipped his hand in your and pulled you into a gentle kiss. “You don’t have to, you know that right?” He asked you and you nodded slowly. “Go gently.” He added and stroked your face. 

wonho :

Hoseok’s eyes darkened at your words. He loved going down on you but never really expected it in return. Smiling softly, he kissed you deeply. “Well if you want to learn, who am I to stop you.”He would say and strip you both of your clothes. Might as well start right away.

kihyun :

Kihyun laughed slightly, he wasn’t expecting you to just ask him that. Slightly flustered, he would tell you what he likes. “Don’t be too rough, but not too gentle either.” While he would be explaining you would kind of roll your eyes and just push him back. “Best way to learn is by practice.” 

minhyuk :

His smile would deteriorate and be replaced by an intense stare. “You want to learn, huh?” He would ask and when you nodded he would just tell you to get on your knees. His hands would be in your hair and he would be guiding you, telling you what to do.

hyungwon :

Oh, wait, what? You want me to teach you?” He would be kind fo confused at first. But when you reassured him that, that was what you wanted he kind of smirked to himself. “Well, maybe you should start by getting on your knees.” 

jooheon :

First of all, he would be kind of flustered at the fact that you wanted to learn how to pleasure him. Second of all, he thinks it’s the hottest thing ever that you asked him. “Jesus, Babe this isn’t what I was expecting.” He would say and smile softly. “Let’s get started then.” 

changkyun :

Fuck. You can’t just ask me that out of the blue.” He’d say and laugh to himself before kissing you roughly. “Let me tell you what I like.” Considering he would like dirty talk, explaining what he likes to you would turn him on to no end. 

© tumblr