you giving them handjob [ reactions ]

shownu :

His eyes were locked with yours as you ran your pointer finger over his slit. A groan escaped his lips and he threw his head back. Moving your hand up and down over his dick, his moans flowed freely.

If you stop I’m not going to let you cum later, Y/N.”

wonho :

Your forehead was pressed to his and you ran your hand up and down his dick. His eyes shot down to your lips, before pulling you in for an intense makeout session. He moaned loudly and you felt his abs contract under you, signaling he was close to his end.

Please don’t fucking stop.”

kihyun :

With one fist in your hair, he’d make you look at him while you pumped him. He’d be a moaning mess, but make sure you don’t touch yourself. He’d be close enough for you to kiss, but he likes teasing.

That’s it baby, work my dick.” 

minhyuk :

He’d be at mercy to your touch. Moaning, whimpering and praising. He loves the way you can make him beg for it with one touch. 

Can I cum, please?” 

hyungwon :

His head would thrown back and you worked you hand over his dick. He wouldn’t be moaning all to much but he’d have an iron grip on your arm. his other hand would be searching for a way to pleasure you.

jooheon :

He was stressed, work took it’s toll. So when you wrapped your hands around his dick, he wasn’t in a position to refuse. His eyes would be squeezed shut and he’d be letting out such deep breaths. His thighs would shake a little and he’d be cursing under his breath.

Fuck you treat me so well.” 

changkyun :

He’d look at you with hooded eyes and let out one of the best sounds you’d ever heard. He’d writhe under your touch and  run his hands over your skin. He wouldn’t be able to sit and keep kissing you roughly.

You make me feel so fucking good.”