you wants to ride their thigh [ reaction ]

shownu :

Hyunwoo didn’t fully understand what it entailed at first. But when he figured it out, he couldn’t get the image out of his head. The next time you were sitting on his lap he would adjust you to where you were straddling his thigh. You looked at him quesitoningly and he gripped your hips, rolling them for you. 

This is what you wanted right?” 

wonho :

Hoseok would be so down. Flexing his leg muscles against you making you moan and he would want you to wrap your arms around him and let him take charge. He’d move with you, causing lovely friction and Hoseok would want you to keep your panties on, for the visual. He would have you cumming on his thigh in no-time.

I can feel you cumming on my thigh, you like that don’t you?” 

kihyun :

He would tease you at the fact you felt the need to ask him. He’d be in love with watching your mouth open with small gasp as you rolled your hips. He wouldn’t control you much, only flex his legs muscles some and let you do as you pleased. Kihyun was enjoying the view. 

That’s it ride my thigh.” 

minhyuk :

He would want you to pin him down and straddle his thigh, MInhyuk would rub your clit gently as you rolled your hips. Your wetness seeping through his jeans and he groaned, pressing your forehead against his. Minhyuk would capture your lips with his and raised his leg to press it harder against your core.

I didn’t know you were into thigh riding.” 

hyungwon :

His hand traced your hip as you rolled them over his slender thigh. Your clit rubbed against his skin and he bit his plump lips while watching you. He adjusted the pillow under his head and looked up at you with hooded eyes as you came undone on his thigh.

That’s it, go slow baby.” 

jooheon :

Jooheon loved this, you a shaking mess on his thighs and all in his studio. He smirked while looking at your face. Your eyes were shut and your lips were parted as your arms wrapped around his shoulders. He chuckled and placed his hand on your lower stomach, guiding you over your thigh. Your eyes opened, locking with his as you were thrown over the edge.

“You look beautiful like this. I’ve always seen you thirsting over my thighs.” 

changkyun :

He’d grit his teeth and wish you were riding his cock instead. But your expressions were worth it, the fucked out expression written all of your face and only from his thigh pumped his ego. you ran your hands down his chest and he groaned, lifting his leg in response. Your moan made his cock grow and he waited for you to cum.

As much as I like this I want to fuck you.” 

© tumblr