her little mistakes [ wonho ]

“You close?“ Hoseok asked, running the meaty head of his cock along the entirety of your slit. He taps it against your clit, smiling at the way you arch off the bed. You nodded, you were so close, so close the thought of cumming made your thighs shake. Hoseok kinked a brow at your response before sliding his entire length back into your tight hole, watching with amused eyes at the way you swallowed him. "Beg,” He spit, slamming into you with force, loving the way your face contorts in painful pleasure. “…beg me to let you cum.” He moans, a hand leaving your hip to wipe his brow of sweat.

You can’t remember how you got here, Hoseok pounding into your sweaty body, your hand clenching onto his shoulders for dear life. It was something about flirty with another member. When Hoseok approached you about the fact, you were genuinely confused. He had asked, nicely at first, why you were flirting with the eldest member of his group. You had responded you didn’t know what he was talking about, brushed it off and walked away continuing with the night.

The second time Hoseok had asked you what was up, you were dancing with Changkyun, well, more like grinding against him. You had told him it was a harmless dance, really. The two of you had, had a few drinks and the both of you just really wanted to dance. Changkyun had suggested you danced with someone your boyfriend was close to so he wouldn’t be offended by the fact. You had agreed, the alcohol coursing through your veins deciding it was a good idea. You pulled Changkyun onto the dancefloor, throwing your arms around his shoulders, moving to the beat of the song. That was the second time, Hoseok had asked what you were doing. You could tell he was upset and you had apologized, understanding that what you were doing was kind of over the line, but you were having fun you told him and pulled him onto the dancefloor instead.

The third really, it made you feel terrible and if Hoseok wasn’t Hoseok I’m pretty sure you would’ve gotten a ride home with another member and been taking another member’s place in their bed. Hoseok had offered to go get a tray of water from the bar, walking back to find you in Jooheon’s lap, arms wrapped around his shoulders, your lips locked together. “What the hell?” Hoseok pulled you from his older friend, dragging you away from the scene. You had asked him what was happening, also genuinely confused about the situation until you realized he was your boyfriend and the man you had been kissing was not.

“Shit.”

Hoseok’s tongue pokes out in-between his lips, tilting his head to the side, eyes focused on where the two of you were connected. “Your pussy is so eager to swallow my cock.” He notes, in a sing-song tone. He pulls out of you and taps your clit with his cock again. “I can see it all over your face,” He laughs, slowly shaking his head, “You’re close, you want to cum but you’re too proud to beg aren’t you?” You nod your head, pouting your lips, your walls clenching around nothing. “Just for tonight baby, it’ll never leave the room,” He promises, “I won’t dwell on it too much, I won’t make a big deal out of it…beg baby, beg for me to let you cum.” You shake your head again,

“Hoseok! Just let me cum goddammit!” Hoseok, slides his cock down your slit, slowly pushing inside of you,

“Not until you beg.” He grabs your legs and wraps them around his waist, leaning over your frame. His hands trapped you, he had you where he wanted you, he had brought the horse to water, he just needed to make it drink. “Come on baby,” He pulls all the way out, slowly pushing back in, deciding to take a different route to get you to do what he wanted. “I know you want to cum, just beg for me to let you cum.” You stubbornly shake your head, nails raking down his back in protest.

“I don’t beg,” You smirk, clenching around his throbbing length. “I’ve never begged and I will not start now.” You move your hands back to your sides. Hoseok nods and pulls away from you completely, pulling out of you completely. He jerks himself off, letting his cum pool on your stomach. He milks himself dry almost embarrassed with how close he was. He moves off the bed, walking to the bathroom connected to your bedroom. “Where the hell are you going?” You yell after him, your core throbbing with want, throbbing with need.

“To take a shower.” He calls back, smirking at the desperation in your voice. He waits before turning on the shower, he waits until he hears the pitter patter of your feet on the floor, he waits until you peek your head in the bathroom, his lips tugging into a grin. “Good girl.”

© tumblr