good boy share [ shownu - jooheon ]

“Good boys share.” You remind Jooheon, running your thumb over his swollen bottom lip. You were straddling his lap, slowly rolling your hips into his, his bulge brushing against your clothed core.

“I don’t want to,” He frowns, hands finding their way to your hips, holding you still. “What if Shownu-hyung comes in and he’s better than me? What if he can please you better than I can?” You cup the side of his face, gently pressing your lips against his. Jooheon circles his arms around your hips, his hands cupping your ass.

“Not possible, baby.” Your lips curl into a comforting smile. “Nunu, you can come in.” You call over your shoulder and Shownu walks through the door, wearing a t-shirt and his boxers. “Now, I want you to be a good boy, okay?” You move from his lap,

“Yes.” He smiles, watching you crawl toward Shownu.

“Remember with I told you,” You stop at the foot of the bed, right in front of Shownu. You give Shownu a comforting smile as well, fingers playing with the hem of his shirt. “If you behave and keep your hands to yourself, I’ll let you cum.” You tug at Shownu’s shirt, letting him know he could take it off.  You turn back to face Jooheon, “You do know what that means don’t you JooJoo?” He nods,

“Absolutely no touching.” He holds his hands up before moving to hide them behind his back.

“And?” You push, turning back to Shownu as he waited for you to tell me what to do next. You hook your finger in the band of his boxers, nodding to the floor. Shownu gets the gist and steps back, peeling his boxers down his legs.

“No complaining,” He mumbles and you nod, eyes finding Shownu’s

“I have my boy well trained.” You look over your shoulder again. “But?”

“I can touch myself,” He licks his lips eagerly, rubbing his hands against his thighs,

“But?” You repeat,

“If I cum without your permission, I’ll be punished.” You nod, turning back to face Shownu. You come face to face with his growing length.

“Good boy.” You press your palm flat against his navel, letting your fingers slowly crawl up his rigid body. “Jooheon is always such a good boy for me.” You drop your hand once you get to his shoulders, both of them falling to your lap. Shownu furrows his brows,

“Did I-Did I do something wrong?” You quickly shook your head,

“I just need to know something.” You hold a hand up, motioning for him to lean down so that your lips were next to his ear. “Are you going to be a good boy for me Nunu? If not you can walk right out of here, now.”  You whisper, a hand coming up to pull him closer by the back of the neck. “I do not and will not tolerate naughty boys.” You move your hand back to your lap, giving Shownu the okay to stand back up. “So?”

“I’ll be a good boy,” He smiles, nodding his head, submissively clamping his hands in front of him.

“Good, but you got to prove it Nunu,” You nod toward the floor, “I need you to get on my knees and I need you to make me cum, using just your tongue. It’s kind of like a mission for new pledges. Do you think you can do it?” Shownu looks over your shoulder, locking eyes with Jooheon. Jooheon was watching the scene with eager eyes, Jooheon nodded, he watched to tell his hyung he had faith in him but he knew that would break the talking without permission rule and he didn’t want to ruin the fun to have you punish him.