i can't control myself [ wonho ]

You were currently getting ready to go out with your boyfriend and the rest of Monsta X to a club. It had been a long time since they had a day of fun with each other and they wanted to go clubbing. Wonho, however, wanted to spend some time with you so he asked you if you would like to come along. You agreed and started to get ready. You put on the outfit that you had placed on your bed, looking at it and smiling because you knew you were going to look good in it. You went on to put it on and then to your make-up. Once you were done you put everything you needed inside your bag and you put on your heels and headed out. You got to their dorm and knocked on the door, you were met with Wonho’s sweet smile and his strong arms that pulled you into him quickly. “Aaaah jagiyaaa! You look so good” he said softly next to your ear happily. He pulled back just enough to give you a kiss but he still held you making you smile into the kiss. 

“So like are you guys coming or?” Changyun said, making you pull away quickly. You cleared your throat and nodded, “Yes….yes we are” you said awkwardly. Wonho rolled his eyes because it irritated him when anyone interrupted the moments he had with you. Changkyun and the rest of the members started coming out the door. “Damn girl you look fine” Minhyuk commented in a playful tone. You blushed and told him that he looked real nice too. He chuckled and gave you a little nudge with his elbow, “You know how your oppa dresses to impress”. You laughed and started to head out to the parking lot. “Y/n, come me and you will go in my car and we will meet up at the club with them” Wonho said pulling you away from the members. You felt Wonho guide you with his hand on your hips to where the car was in a rushed pace.

 “Ya! Wonho, im going to trip if you keep doing that” you say hearing your heels scrape on the rough pavement. Wonho let go once you two got to the passenger seat and he opened the door smiling and motioning for you to get in. Once you were in he leaned in and buckled your seat belt and while he was there he decided to give you a quick peck on the lips. You playfully rolled your eyes and closed the door when he was out. Wonho quickly got in and started the car looking at the side mirror and it seemed like he was waiting for something. “Babe, arent we going to go? They boys have already started driving off” you commented. “Not Jooheon and Hyung” he said. You looked back and saw them get getting into the car and starting the car. After a couple of seconds, they drove off and honked at Wonho. 

Once they were gone Wonho’s hand went to the keys and took them out, turning the car off. You looked at him and asked, “Is something wrong?” Wonho just opened the door and got out. He went to your side and opened the door, “I need you to come back with me to the dorm. I forgot my phone” Being the good girlfriend you are, you quickly got out and nodded. He grabbed you and dragged out all the way to his bedroom. “Where did you last see it?” you asked innocently looking around his room to see if you would find it. Wonho went to you and hugged you from behing rubbing his now hard bulge on your butt and moaning softly. You completely froze and didnt know what to do or say. “W-Wonho………youre…..”

 “Horny” he whispered in your ear seductively making your legs go weak. He turned you around and pinned you up against the near wall and started kissing you roughly while lifting your right leg and running his hand all over it and even your inner thigh. You started to let out soft moans when he went down to your neck and started to abuse your soft skin. “Go to the bed” he commanded and you quickly got on. He didnt even give you and chance to sit right when he had already pushed you down and started to attack you with kisses again and slowly ground into you to get some friction on his rock hard member. Wonho grabbed you by the neck and pulled you up and kissed you while his hands went to your back to unzip your dress.

  Hes in one of those moods you thought. You decided to let him do anything to you because you knew how much he needed you and you felt quite needy yourself if you were being completely honest. He pushed you down and pulled the dress off of you, leaving you in your panties and bra. He got up and quickly undressed and you decided to make him a favor and you took your bra and panties off. When he was done he smirked and quickly attacked your breasts with sucks and kisses making you arch your back and moan his name. “Fuck baby…yeah just like that….moan for me” You were already a moaning mess but when he pulled away you whine at the sudden absence of his touch. Your eyes were closed and you were wondering what he was doing because there was some shuffling but then your eyes shot open as you felt his dick penetrate you all of a sudden.

 Once he was in he moaned in such relief and pleasure and started to move quickly, not letting you adjust. “AAAh fuck you feel so tight around me. I think I might cum soon” he said. You were so close too but when he pulled out you whined loudly. “Aww babe, dont torture me like that”. He chuckled darkly and lifted your leg up to his shoulder and started ramming into you. He went a super fast pace making you scream out in pleasure. Wonho started to curse and warned that he was about to cum. With out warning you came and your orgasm hit you so hard that it made you shake. Feeling you clench around him, threw him over the edge and with a few more powerful thrusts he came hard, moaning your name. He rode off both of your highs and collapsed next to you panting. When you two had calmed down he pulled you in and spooned you giving you gentle kisses on the back of your neck. “Im sorry I had to go so rough but I cant control myself. You always tempt me as it is but with that dress you had today I couldnt help it.” You smiled and said, “Aww babe your so sweet, I guess hahaha”. After a while of talking you two fell asleep to the precesnce of eachother. 

© tumblr