good morning [ wonho ]

Y/N’s POV

It felt like Hoseok and I only just fell asleep, yet the morning sun was already seeping through the blinds. I was already awake, examing our room in silence. I turned my head and looked at him. He really was an angel in his sleep.

The blinds created stripes over his face accompanied with a golden glow. I really had to resist the urge to run my fingers over his face. As little sleep as he already got because of work, it wasn’t my place to wake him up because I wanted to.

A groan escaped his lips and he pulled me closer, burying his face in my neck and I laughed quietly. “Why are you awake?” He mumbled into my neck. “I just am. Why are you?” Whispered back and he opened his eyes slightly. “Because you are.” He said and I noticed how deep his morning voice was.

I let my fingers run through his hair and he hummed in content. He looked at me with a lazy smirk and quickly pressed a kiss to my lips. 

“What was that for?” I asked, a light blush spread over my cheeks. “You look beautiful in the morning.” He said and I felt myself cringe. “Aish, why so cheesy?” I said, smacking his bare arm lightly. “Hey. No hitting me before 8 a.m.” He laughed and pulled me on top of him. The postion made me feel the hardness in between his legs that would make anyone blush.

“A little excited now, are we?” I asked and watched him bite his bottom lip. “Can’t help it. Things happen when you wake up to something as beautiful as you.” He said and shivered when I ran my fingers over his bare chest. “Considering you’re being so sweet, Would you like me to take care of that for you?” I asked and my hands trailed down a little. “Who would I be to say no?” He groaned out as I palmed his hard on through his sweatpants.

I pulled them off of him and returned my attention to his hard on. He looked at me with an intense stare and I licked up his shaft. A moan escaped his lips and his hands fisted into my hair, begging for more. “Baby don’t tease.” He groaned and I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. Wrapping my hands around what couldn’t fit in my mouth, he was a moaning mess. 

I bobbed my head up and down and had to pin his hips down to keep him from shooting down my throat. “God baby, you look so good.” He breathed out and I’d be lying if I said he didn’t look good. I moaned around him and he hit the back of my throat. With a loud moan, he released in my mouth and forced my head up and down to ride out his orgasm. 

Pulling me off him, he pulled me up to his face. “What a way to wake up in the morning. I could get used to it.” He said and I laughed, only for it to hitch in my throat. His hand slowly slid down and into my panties.

“Time for me to take care of you, babygirl.”