slip of the tongue [ hyungwon ]

Y/N glared at Hyungwon, shaking her head in complete disbelief, her mind still going over the words he had just said to her, trying to see if there was any way he hadn’t meant them in the way she thought. Y/N pressed her tongue against the inside of her cheek, laughing, she couldn’t believe the nerve of this guy, “Did you seriously just call me fat?” She asked again for what seemed like the tenth time but had really only been the third just so she could make sure she had heard him one hundred percent correctly. “Like did the words ‘you’re fat’ just come out your mouth?” She stepped closer to him, the six guys watching the scene unfold with bated breaths. Hyungwon just shrugged, trying to appear unamused, not wanting her to know that the fact that she was so close to him was actually bothering him. “No!” She bared, placing her hands on her hips, “My boyfriend of three years seems to have a problem with my weight and is only telling me now?” Tears pricked her eyes as the scenario replayed in her head, after years of battling with her weight, she finally found someone who loved her, despite her adorably cute chubbiness, or so she thought. “Chae Hyungwon,” Her bottom lip trembled and she had to stop herself, taking a deep breath. She blinked back tears not wanting to give him any satisfaction. “did you seriously call me fat?” She couldn’t help it, the tears had begun to roll down her cheeks, making Hyungwon’s heart shatter. The argument had gotten too out of hand and the words had just slipped from his mouth, he didn’t even mean them. He wanted to take her face in his hands like he always did, wipe her tears and kiss her forehead, telling her how beautiful she was to him, that he didn’t care about her weight or what the fans thought about how weight because he loved her. “Look, when you decide you want to stop being a little shit, I’ll be in the room.” Y/N looks over at the guys, receiving sympathetic looks. She gasps and wipes her tears, hating for people to see her cry, and without another word, she turns and walks down the hall, toward their bedroom.

The knock on the door didn’t come until much later that night, Y/N having dozed off, crying herself to sleep. Hyungwon sighed and pushed open the door, smiling softly when he noticed her sleeping form. He truly did love her and seeing her cry earlier, because of him hurt more than anything in the world. He sat down the roses he had brought as a peace offering, they were white roses, her favorite. He also sat down the bag of her favorite candies he had brought, knowing how much she loved to eat sweets after a stressful day. Hyungwon shrugged off his jacket, and hung it on the hook on the back of the door, making sure to be extra quiet not to wake her. He peeled off his socks and balled them up, throwing them into the open closet, “Hyungwon?” He had a quiet, and groggy voice whisper and he mentally curses at himself, thinking he had been too loud, unknowing of the fact Y/N had actually been up since he first entered the room, always have been such a light sleeper.

“Yeah, it’s me,” He grimaces, peeling his shirt over his head, throwing it into the closet as well, his pants following shortly after.

“Well, I don’t want to see you,” She mumbles childishly, slapping a hand over her eyes,

“I was mean, I know baby, and I’m sorry.” He pulls the duvet off her body, folding it back to the side, “I brought your favorite roses and your favorite candies….” He gently runs his hands up and down her thighs, her senses heightening as her body wakes up more. “You know I didn’t mean it, I was just so angry-”

“You shouldn’t have said it at all! Is that what you really think of me? You probably think I’m fat, disgusting, I don’t even know why you’re still with me.” Hyungwon’s lips pressed into a firm line and his hands pause their movements when he hears her voice crack.

“I’m with you because I love you,” He pushes her shirt up and kisses a random trail along her skin, “I’m with you because you’re beautiful,” He whispers, lips ghosting over hers now, “I’m with you because you don’t take shit from anyone,"His hands move under her shirt, groping her breasts, pushing them together with a small groan, "I’m in love with you because despite all the people that have put you down because of your weight, you only stand with your head held higher. You are so strong and I love that so much about you.” Hyungwon finished, finally pressing his lips against hers. She lips parted in a silent moan as Hyungwon rolled his hips against hers, thumb rolling over her nipples. The kiss wasn’t rushed, but it was slow, sensual. Hyungwon’s tongue slowly moved against hers, his hands moving down the sides of her body, fingers ghosting over her skin. Most of their fights ended in hot, rough, name calling, sex, but this time was different. He couldn’t just fuck her, he needed to let her know how beautiful she was, let her know how he adored every inch of her, and she wasn’t complaining. Hyungwon pulled away from the kiss first, tugging at the hem of her shirt, letting her know he wanted it off. She pushes at his hands and tugs the shirt over her head, quickly discarding it.

Y/N was the one to initiate things, using the heels of her feet to push down Hyungwon’s brief, leaving him to rub himself against her clothed slit. YN lifted her hips and allowed Hyungwon to push down her panties, leaving them staring at one another doe eyed, “Well,” She giggled, leaving Hyungwon breathless at how lucky he was to snag such a girl. Hyungwon wrapped her legs around his waist, and slowly pushed into her. Y/N mewled, clawing at his back, her legs pulling him closer. “Hyungwon, you can move,” She quietly laughs and Hyungwon blinks, not realizing he had zoned out, admiring the way she was able to laugh in such intimate moments. Hyungwon’s arms trap her body between them, his face in her neck, teeth softly nipping at the exposed skin. Hyungwon’s hips pushed him deep, sinking every inch of him inch her heat. Y/N’s hands cradled his head, her whimpers hot and needy, right into his ear.

“I love you so much,” He whispers against her skin, “You’re so beautiful,” He grunts, pulling away from her neck, his lips grazing over her cheek. He presses his forehead against hers, their eyes meeting in a passionate gaze, both too afraid to tear their eyes away, scared the other would disappear. Hyungwon presses his lips against hers away, slowly pushing his tongue past her lips. Her tongue toyed with his, her hands moving down his back, groping his ass, trying to get him closer to her. She craved to have him flushed against her, only being satisfied when he covered her body with his. “You feel so good,” He breathlessly chuckles, hiding his face in her neck again. Y/N gasps at the feeling of Hyungwon’s middle finger circling her clit, nails digging into his ass, making his chuckle again. “You gonna cum for me jagiyah?” She nods, whimpering his name in his ear.

“I’m gonna cum for you Hyungwon,” She gasped, hands moving to cradle his head again, pulling his head from her neck to press her forehead against his. Her mouth falls open, hiccups of his name rolling over her tongue as she cums around him. “Hyungwon!” She gasps, the gaze she held with him only making her orgasm more intense.

“That’s it baby, cum for me.” Hyungwon coos, peppering kisses to her damp forehead. He pulls out and she reaches down pumping her hand over his length until he’s releasing himself over her navel. She milks him dry, and with a giggle reaches over to grab a tissue from the nightstand wiping the mess up. Hyungwon rolls over, laying on her left, leaving her to reach over and toss the tissue in the trash. Y/N rolls back into her original position, facing Hyungwon with a weary smile on her lips. “You do know I love you right?” He pulls her into his arms, placing his chin on the crown of her head.“Like, I really love you so fucking much, it hurt me so much to see you crying because of me, I don’t want you to forgive me for what I said because that was a bullshit card to pull just to hurt your feelings and I didn’t mean it.” Y/N felt tears welling in her eyes, her heart breaking just as much as his when she heard his voice cracking. “I just love you,” Hyungwon lifts her head and kisses her again, smiling into the kiss when she felt her smile into the kiss.

“I love you too Chae Hyungwon,”

© tumblr